my acc. got banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my acc. got banned

suddenly after maintainance of new patch my acc got banned. worst case ever server 346 toon name dranzer

Please file a ticket for that. We don't have the power to deal with in-game bans on the forum
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

they banned a few ppl today that had indigo dragon from the bug in class wars to remove the mount if u had that mount from bug thats why

Comment

That's a pretty low thing to do.

Comment

yes I got the mount but that was not our fault we used it as it consume frost lynx to get indigo dragon

Comment

They shouldn't do that way atleast we lost the frost lynx card no compensation...... on the top of that got banned
            Last edited by R227532162; 03-11-2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Owned Dragon !

Comment

I suggest you explain your situation in a ticket. Like I said, we don't deal with ingame bans here on the forum
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

he will be unbanned or is alrdy its temp time they remove the mount hapenned to 3 ppl in my guild

Comment

Originally posted by Tony944 View Post
                    he will be unbanned or is alrdy its temp time they remove the mount hapenned to 3 ppl in my guild
                    did they actually remove mounts from people who got it with frost lynx ? (would seem fair to me since im pretty sure this isnt a permanent mount but oh well)

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                      did they actually remove mounts from people who got it with frost lynx ? (would seem fair to me since im pretty sure this isnt a permanent mount but oh well)
                      That's just absolute hypocrisy right there. I read a while back here someone got that mount with frost lynx and was told it was legitimate. For them to turn around and ban a player for exactly the same thing....wow, and I thought the meh compensation tonight was bad enough.

Golfclap @ R2.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                        That's just absolute hypocrisy right there. I read a while back here someone got that mount with frost lynx and was told it was legitimate. For them to turn around and ban a player for exactly the same thing....wow, and I thought the meh compensation tonight was bad enough.

Golfclap @ R2.
                        I'm pretty sure that person also stated that they had the actual card but purchased the Frost Lynx so that they could activate it. Which is not quite the same.

Comment

That was me. Ticket #833797

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ticket - Indigo Final.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	1709990

Name:	Indigo.jpg
Size:	527.9 KB
ID:	1709991

Then after the maintenance on March 11th, I came back to this with my Indigo Dragon:

Name:	IndigoLost2.jpg
Size:	510.7 KB
ID:	1709992

Name:	IndigoLost3.jpg
Size:	532.2 KB
ID:	1709993

They de-activated my Indigo Dragon! Sure, you can see me riding around on one, but the +100 stats do not apply, nor can I change my mount without losing the appearance. I have had a ticket (#246421) open for over a week now about this with zero response to it.
                          Last edited by Ukrainamese; 03-22-2015, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukrainamese View Post
                            That was me. Ticket #833797

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130662[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]130663[/ATTACH]

Then after the maintenance on March 11th, I came back to this with my Indigo Dragon:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]130664[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]130665[/ATTACH]

They de-activated my Indigo Dragon! Sure, you can see me riding around on one, but the +100 stats do not apply, nor can I change my mount without losing the appearance. I have had a ticket (#246421) open for over a week now about this with zero response to it.
                            Indigo dragon is temporary mount afaik, so it just expired i guess, you were just lucky to have it (or unlucky to waste a card). Still support is hilarious incompetent.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                            X