This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots in atol!!!!!

Hi, I have been playing this game for a couple of years. on and off I have complained about this issue. As a free to play player now it is really starting to bother me. I work really really hard for everything I get. I put in countless hours of farming. s555 is over run with atoll bots. cashers and non cashers alike. I have tried to take screenshots and report these players yet nothing is ever done about it. This makes me extremely mad and creates a disparity within the game.

It has been stated that bots are in violation of the terms of service. First off because of these bots drop rates were reduced..... why was this? why did you not fix the issue and start banning accounts for botting?!

please please if anything take a look at s555 and just wipe out all of the botters this is ruining the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second this post, this issue needs sorting out asap, its b.s that players are getting away with this!!!
    Last edited by xDONKEYx; 03-12-2015, 03:15 AM.

Comment

I know that server, and i see that there is some agression towards 1 player who gets accused of doing it while whole atol is full all day with players like you say.

and what do you think of that?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	s555.png
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	1709489

or are you in top 10 there also?
      =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

I am not in the top 10. This post is not directed at one particular person. The issue is the amount of people botting, and the fact its creating a huge disparity with power. And giving a large advantage to players willing to cheat by using this program. whereas players like me that refuse to bot or use any cheats are left behind because of it.

Comment

if you dont like them botting, kick them from atol
          its kinda hard to prove atol botting, even with video
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Best get used to it. Even if you ride R2 every day, it can still takes months for them to do anything serious about anything unless it's absolutely catastrophic.

I had a pretty severe issue with my Medusa some time back right after sylph refinement first came out. it took me a total of 4 months of riding R2 through various means to finally get a fix. 4 MONTHS. It's also not completely fixed as I still see the bug happen now and then, but it's reliable enough now. That would be the kind of work that it would take for you to get R2 to do anything.

So, as I stated before, best get used to it.
            Name: Phoenixia
            Server: R2 S-319
            Class: Mage
            BR: 911k
            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I cant kill people 80k-100k higher in br than me and those I can, I do boot from atoll. The issue is that is in direct violation of the terms of service, why should I be held accountable to take action ? It cannot be that hard to put in a system that does not allow third party programs within the game. It also should be very easy for them to handle and control this issue. This is what upsets me the most about the issue. Of course it doesn't bothers those that take advantage of it and everyone just wants to shrug it off and say "we cant do anything about it" yes we can. If people are not voicing there concern as I do r2games will never take the time to put a system in place to stop the botters or take the time to actually check in on it. They are providing a service yet do not want to put in the work to backup there own terms of service. How can everyone be so aloof and ok with this? this game is all about hard work and progression but you are doing neither by botting. You are hurting the game, yourself and others. This is why something needs to be changed.

Comment

Stop this whining and ranting,nothing is changing anytime soon

Quit or just accept and move on
                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174

Comment

The issue is now just for newer servers, soon it won't be even there. But people won't be able to do it for as much gain. I agree, it sucks that players sink so low so they bot, but cheaters crawls to f2p games, cause they know, if they just spend a little bit, they can basicly do whatever they want(kicking out an income is stupid after all, no?). So do as I, accept it, and don't look at the people that cheat. sure in my case that's like 50% of my server, but hey, I get to feel strong =D

Comment

Anything that takes more than 15 mins to do is really not a good game feature. That's why people using bots in first place.
                    I hate atoll, even if it's for CQ or MQ so I don't do any farming. If you think spending 24/7 farming (bots or no bots) is good game playing then you're crazy.
                    Both sides are wrong no matter how you look at it, you already lose when you give up your life/time/pc for a game, there's no winning here.
                    Add whining to that and you're set for perfect loser. Easier way to solve this, add a blitz option to atoll farming for spending some gold.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

commenting and constructive criticism is not whining. I am pointing out a FACT that these players are receiving an edge that people adhering to the terms of service are not. It is this exact mindset that only makes this issue even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
                        commenting and constructive criticism is not whining. I am pointing out a FACT that these players are receiving an edge that people adhering to the terms of service are not. It is this exact mindset that only makes this issue even worse.
                        So,constructive critism is the newest synonym for whining

Thanks for the heads up!
                        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                        Maximizeâ„¢
                        Guess whose back with trouble?
                        ©S174

Comment

Yeah I agree, they should just add a blitz option for it, especially now that you can't sell the essences. or just remove the option to sacrifice. or instead of getting a sepu you get an exp scroll

Comment

It'd be difficult to block the code of an autoclicker that is for the mouse cursor without invading each players' computers. Not impossible, but just extremely difficult.
                            Name: Phoenixia
                            Server: R2 S-319
                            Class: Mage
                            BR: 911k
                            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                              So,constructive critism is the newest synonym for whining

Thanks for the heads up!
                              You have your head where the sun don't shine! Playing MMO's 10 plus years and I can tell you game integrity is very important to a well run business. What the poster is referring to is the use of bots. Something every other game I've played bans players for. It is an edge though a small one til the new Sylph exchange for advanced was added today. took me less than 2 hours but I 1 hit. For newish servers its a big advantage to go to bed wake up with 200 plus essence and exchange for an advanced Sylph each day if you wished huge advantage.
                              Really think the devs should reflect on the issue. I see bots as cheating personally. perhaps a grace period 1st then warning/temporary ban 1st. But alas I venture nothing will be done.

Comment

Working...
                              X