Gaia seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia seal

Now can you tell me? How long before you realize another mistake? The event itself is really nice but HOW CAN WE COLLECT THE REWARDS ON THE GAIA SEAL IF GAIAS NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO EVE?! PLZ FIX THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CAUSE WE NEED THOSE REWARDS.

The electro sylphs were renamed to Eve 7 months ago. So you will need to trade in 3 Eve seals for a Hercules seal. Are you saying you still have old electro seals that still have the old name? Or something else? Can you please elaborate?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i got all those sylphs. the problem is with the last one where you trade in gaia seal for mahra, sept and equip shards. you cant do that because it says gaia seal not eve seal? so how must i get those mahra, sept and equip shards if it says gaia seal. you see the problem?

Comment

That event is for the Gaia seal(blue) which drops from Clown Bowtie box. It is not valid for the eve seal or gaia seal (white) which you get from the other exchange. There is no error in that.
        Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

You trade the ~refined Hades=GAIA SEAL~ from the event box for the mahra you wanna claim.

The electro sylph used to be called gaia, and is now called eve.
          Refine a Hades 1st evo, and you got a Gaia.
          Last edited by Aaron_VS; 03-18-2015, 05:57 AM.

Class: Knight
          Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

So Aegis go renamed to Gaia, and Gaia got renamed to Eve, right? No other change?

Comment

Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post
              So Aegis go renamed to Gaia, and Gaia got renamed to Eve, right? No other change?
              For now... Who knows what'll happen during a next maintenance! o_O
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                For now... Who knows what'll happen during a next maintenance! o_O
                If the info is correct on News and Events, one thing is certain no fix on CSGB.

And sorry for the off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
                  i got all those sylphs. the problem is with the last one where you trade in gaia seal for mahra, sept and equip shards. you cant do that because it says gaia seal not eve seal? so how must i get those mahra, sept and equip shards if it says gaia seal. you see the problem?
                  your problem is, this is gaia seal
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	gaia seal.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1709808
                  IGN: Kill Me
                  S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

Got confused about this too but another user explained it. Would've been cool if it were an Eve seal instead the Gaia.

Comment

Gaia is the refined Dark Sylph. The Electro seals won't work for this exchange.

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
                      Now can you tell me? How long before you realize another mistake? The event itself is really nice but HOW CAN WE COLLECT THE REWARDS ON THE GAIA SEAL IF GAIAS NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO EVE?! PLZ FIX THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CAUSE WE NEED THOSE REWARDS.

Comment

To my understanding, 'Aegis' is just a name used on some websites to refer to the refined Dark sylph. It had never been used in any official versions of Wartune. The original text spells it 'Gaiya' in Kanji form. Electro atoll sylph is always named 'Eve' in original version. I don't know how she was named Gaia to begin with. Maybe they just exchanged the names to make it more interesting? LOLLLLLLLL

Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X