s-295

needs fix asap

Us eitherClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	824.6 KB
ID:	1709885

Comment

Ok, and a cookies, cache and flash clear doesn't change a thing? If you haven't tried that, please start with that.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Same thing on my server(S398),can't do guild beast,divine altar,tree of ancients and can't energize marriage tree.
        Can't download mini client,my avast antivirus say its virus and he delete it automaticly, im not the only one on my server who can't download mini client without being deleted by avast.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Ok, and a cookies, cache and flash clear doesn't change a thing? If you haven't tried that, please start with that.

no that is normal weekly pc maint for me and it doesnt help

have also tried trading guild ownership to no avail

Comment

All Cleared and refreshed, same result, Can not Summon Tree, Activate Guild Beast, or Divine Altar.

Comment

Understood. Can I then have your server numbers, time zones and guild names, please? Oh, and character name won't hurt either.
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Understood. Can I then have your server numbers, time zones and guild names, please? Oh, and character name won't hurt either.

S295 guild Empire Zedd eastern time zone stephanie name of first born lol

Comment

S111(merged with S67, S70, S73, S108, S114, S86, S89, S101, S104, S227, S231 and S242)
                  EST
                  Dragons (also bugged in my alt's guild, Alliance).
                  Arlad
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This maitenance is the mother of all new bugs....in-game bugs, mini-client virus...cant download it, browser playing have to much lag

Comment

Originally posted by KrustyRO9400 View Post
                      This maitenance is the mother of all new bugs....in-game bugs, mini-client virus...cant download it, browser playing have to much lag
                      Not helping. There's a thread for the mini client issues here. So stick to that one with the client issues. If you're a guild master with the issues mentioned in this thread; provide the info asked.

Comment

Wicked Server 195
                        East Coast R2

Comment

EST, EST and another EST...

It's being escalated. As always, if and when we hear more, we'll let you know.

Comment

east coast server, s429, legion, adinalynn. cant summon guild beast and marriage tree did not reset. I havent tried to summon tree but I'm sure i will get the same results.

Comment

S398
                              EST
                              Guild: Havok Soul
                              Mađija

Comment

Working...
                              X