my mini client gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mini client gone

hi i was playing on the mini client this morning then the file stay lock and gone i try reload it but the website looks to be broken or the file seems to be corrupt :confused idk

my mini client was disconnect too much tonight in world boss even my wifi was still connected. Is mini client broken?
    class: knight
    Server S1
    Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

guys try to download from internet explorer , and if u have update your flash player to 17 then it will not work , update flash from internet explorer then will work.
      Alchemist

S-287
      1M+BR Mage

Comment

Make sure you don't have a conflict with your antivirus, seems Avast and AVG see the miniclient as a threat thus they move it to virus chest.
        I have Avast so I can say how to solve the problem for it:
        -open Avast interface
        -right click on the four big button options on the pannel for full list
        -select virus chest and the button will appear on the big list
        -go to virus chest , right click on the wartune mini client if it's there (should be Wartune-R2games.exe) and choose Restore and add to exclusion list
        -make sure the exe file is in the exclusion list by doing the following: settings-active protection- customize button from File system shield-select exclusions from the list on the left and check the exclusions list
        Sorry I can't help with AVG.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
        X