[Reported] Arena Point bug ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its "normal".. bugs are normal
    only when ppl exploid bugs then its not normal.

now again, why do ppl get different points when being in the same group (iron(y) silver gold diamond)?

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      If someone has low BR in a high BR group, they'll likely get more points for a win.
      that point is the one I doubt the most
      when you kill a group with you first AOE attack, you can imagine their BR is way lower than yours. so if what they explained to you was correct, it wouldn't be possible to get max ranking point from such a fight.
      when I had some of the point first day problem, it was against people about my BR team too.

it's not against you Whakapono, but I'm working as developer long enough to know one the most common way to avoid fixing a bug : giving some rubbish complicated explanation. and when I see what they explained to you, it really does sound like one
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        that doesn't explain why, on first day (everyone on no ranking as much as I understand the game), in ONE team : ONE player get 190 point (when he is the second highest BR of the team) and the 3 others get 90
        and as much as I seen, the problem exist only on "lower" ranking, never happened when gold or diamond
        We'll keep this in the bug thread, and bump them again, see what they say. If it were the lowest BR (or highest BR) it would make more sense.. but not a middle with no rank

The numbers I gave were just 'guides' or 'examples', not a hear-say formula. Just different situations that 'could possibly' happen. Without an actual formula, it's very hard to determine what exactly is going on. For all we know, damage dealt could be a factor also (going off other events), in which case could be a possibility again as to how the points work.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

look at first page picture and you will see some totally non logical value for a win. those picture are (by line) what my team got that day (Saturday, so it was all unranked fights)

Comment

Is by any chance the person getting extra points is the room leader?
            The way I see it is the first person/leader get the lowest insignias from card bonus,
            so they compensate that with giving higher points. I think that's what happen.
            Not sure if that's intended, but it was always the case with me and my team.

Also since few maintenances ago, we no longer get league points if dc or refresh
            in mid fight but still get the rest rewards.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

and that bug it still there too after so many month. what's doing the developer team ? I wonder....

Comment

I don't do daily arena anymore, but I noticed this point peculiarity as far back as last August. As long as it doesn't rob you of a deserved gold/diamond ranking, it's probably best to just grit your teeth and accept it as a permanent 'feature'.
                Last edited by xrycek; 07-11-2015, 07:30 AM.
                Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

It was [reported], so as much as I understand what it mean, it should be corrected
                  but with Wartune, we know the only bugs who are fast corrected are those who are good for player (and r2games wonder why their reputation is lower everyday ? )
                  Last edited by ArnaudBo; 07-11-2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    but with Wartune, we know the only bugs who are fast corrected are those who are good for player (and r2games wonder why their reputation is lower everyday ? )
                    Not really these are the only ones. Look how fast mods and gms asnwer in topics where pple report paying problems, almost instant answer, and bug u can report milion times and still wont be fixed, well wont even be reported as official bug coz it takes too much time for too little income...

Comment

wouaw. wartunespoint in PVP arena can be really interesting Oo
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	193.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1714692
                      I would love to have the explanation of 193 ^^

Comment

do league points go same way as sylph arena points? if so, then would be explained by beatin some poor buggers waaaay higher on points than you...well. whole this thread can be explained by that...

and well. if thats the thing..well. its kinda stupid
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

For what i've seen the problem with random point is not just br related, try to do arena with someone that did arena that day already and you'll get less point then u should, try to do arena with people that are at higher rank (example 3 gold 1 iron) and you'll get less point, also talkin about arena bug there's still the 4 knight team bug.

Comment

I'm doing arena everyday for months (since the added league system) with the same team. the bug can affect all the team but most of the time, it affect 3 of us (the last one, a mage, second BR of the team, get generally all the points). being leader of the arena doesn't change it.
                            it happen most of the time the first day (no league), and some too on the second day (iron league).I haven't seen any point bug in gold and diamond.
                            (and yes, 4 knights still there)

Comment

did 15 fight today, 15 wins and got 1x190 and 14x90.
                              some were against one army people, other against good 4 people team.

other people got mostly 90 point a win today ?

Comment

I've been told the developers have said the point system is working how it should -_- It doesn't help that they will not give any formula so we can do the math ourselves. I will however bump this to the staff at R2Games to keep pressing for answers. Thank you ArnaudBo for the updates
                                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                                X