Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the support team stopped supporting the game Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the support team stopped supporting the game Wartune?

Last two months we get no reply in our tickets. The bugs of the game are still known and never got fixed.
    Its been almost 1,5 month that we lost a battle in cross server guild battles and no answer or compensation or anything.
    Di keeps having many dc's at the collection time and we havent seen any effort to fix this.
    Lately with the time changed we cant check in we lost dimensions chests, and no reset at the energy daily as supposed to be. Even quests in hot events havent reset.
    But I see noone doing anything from the support team or at least give us an answer to this!
    Tickets must be millions right now. Does anyone read those or we get automatic replys just us to shut up?

Yes the CS team works. And yes they reply to tickets.

If you don't have a reply to yours in 48 hours after filing, the usual course of action is to poke one of the mods here on the forum to ask if they can relay it for you.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

If they read those and see the problems then why they dont fix those issues? isnt it enough time to get a solution for cross server battles at least? Its been more than 1 month

Comment

Originally posted by R27437853 View Post
        If they read those and see the problems then why they dont fix those issues? isnt it enough time to get a solution for cross server battles at least? Its been more than 1 month
        In an ideal world, a GM would read 1 ticket about a bug, click 'Fix Bug' and all would be rainbows and puppies again. Alas, it is not so.
        GMs deal with tickets, but are not in the position to fix things, since that's up to the devs. The CSGB issues have been forwarded to the GMs by mentors and mods many times, and they themselves have escalated it to their superiors, including the devs, many times as well. Why it doesn't get fixed, I don't know. That's on a need-to-know basis and 'mere mods' don't have that basis. All we can do is pester the GMs into escalating it again, and again.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Dear Esme , I haven't got the reply of the ticket I had sent before 6-7 hours .... & in the next 48 hours the hot events (especially the res crystal synthesizer) will be finished ... I need only some boxes to get a mount by exchanging .... If R2 gives us any compensation .... what will be on that compensation !!!! any 5-6 things among these ( 500k gold , 200k daru , 1 extreme stamina potion , some insignia , some mahras , some spulcrums , lvl 2 exp scroll , ...... ) .... Will R2 give us 24 * event chest as we are unable to collect rewards from the Hot events ???? I bet that is not going to be happened .... So , what will be the benefit from our end after waiting 48 hours ???? miss a mount & get some least valuable things as compensation .... Nice tricky way !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Risan89 View Post
            Dear Esme , I haven't got the reply of the ticket I had sent before 6-7 hours .... & in the next 48 hours the hot events (especially the res crystal synthesizer) will be finished ... I need only some boxes to get a mount by exchanging .... If R2 gives us any compensation .... what will be on that compensation !!!! any 5-6 things among these ( 500k gold , 200k daru , 1 extreme stamina potion , some insignia , some mahras , some spulcrums , lvl 2 exp scroll , ...... ) .... Will R2 give us 24 * event chest as we are unable to collect rewards from the Hot events ???? I bet that is not going to be happened .... So , what will be the benefit from our end after waiting 48 hours ???? miss a mount & get some least valuable things as compensation .... Nice tricky way !!!!!
            Obviously there are different kinds of tickets. A "ZOMG it's July and I STILL have a Christmas tree in my farm!" is probably very important to that player, but not as potentially harmful as tickets about events with a short end date. Of course, both tickets deserve the attention they need.

Then again, 6 hours is a short time, and the fact you don't have a reply yet isn't to say the GMs aren't aware. I guess your issue is regarding the mess on Euro servers due to the time change? In which case; the GMs are more than aware.

Comment

Working...
            X