Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recharge trouble

Hi,

today i made recharge for 100k balens. I received only 40k. Whats happening whit the rest, you charged my card. I did this recharge for recharge bonus. Shortly event gone, and no one answer my ticket.

Pls Check.

DMC

We need your ticket number for us to poke a GM about this
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

didnt received ticket number, posted via support.r2g...com, didnt received any mail about my ticket.

Comment

If you made a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune then after submitting it the screen would've shown you your ticket number. Please check your email's spam folder to see if the confirmation email went in there.

If not, please file a new ticket through the link I gave you.
        Or PM me your server number, account name, character name, email linked to account, date of recharge, recharge method and recharge confirmation number and I'll see if I can poke someone about it that way.

Edit: problem resolved.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-30-2015, 07:47 AM.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

100k recharge nice....

i dont recharge it keeps me away from issue's like you encountered.
          =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Working...
          X