Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi can u fix advance astral % upgrade button

howdy folks...

i am sure alot of people who click advance astral % upgrade will end up removing astral below...pls fix the button....is annoying

armorgames s1 in case u need to know

%upgrade? you mean refinining?
    advance astrals can only be assigned to the specified slots, and those slots cannot be refined. so if you somehow can put you advance astrals to standard slots, something weird is happening.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

^
      Nah, im sure he means that he grabs the advanced astral when he's trying to upgrade astral slot that are next to those instead of clicking the upgrade button, happen to me but not a big deal o.0
      East coast archer.

Comment

yea u got me wrong bro

left most astral is advance slot rite? the next on the right is normal slot rite? it has a refine or watever u call it to use gold to upgrade % bonus.
        so when i click to refine/watever u call it...it ended up picking the left most advance astral....instead of going to refine using gold popup window

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
          yea u got me wrong bro

left most astral is advance slot rite? the next on the right is normal slot rite? it has a refine or watever u call it to use gold to upgrade % bonus.
          so when i click to refine/watever u call it...it ended up picking the left most advance astral....instead of going to refine using gold popup window
          then it's just a misclick. >_>
          just make sure the refine arrow becomes bright when you hover your pointer on it before clicking. another clue is it will show a popup whre it said "astral effect x%" when you point it right.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yea, im thinking user error.
            Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

Comment

It's just another place where they screwed up the click area. Half the upgrade button will grab the astral in the advanced slot below it, but if it really bothers you, remove the astral from the advanced slot, upgrade the other one, then put the first astral back in. Or just be careful when clicking. It's a pretty minor annoyance compared to all the real bugs that have consequences, like the disconnect bugs in DI, dimensions, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X