Glint of Enchantment Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glint of Enchantment Exchange

Server s578 has a major issue with this event. Archers and Mages are unable to exchange lvl40 legendary equipment to lvl50 legendary equipment as it is requesting glints of magic NOT glints of enchantment. THERE ARE NO glints of magic. We have glints of enchantment as we are supposed to have. Knights are the only class that have the correct items needed to be able to exchange correctly. I myself have what I need and am unable to exchange. We need this corrected immediately please. Call emergency maint or some thing please. I am lvl50 and need my equipment. Others in my guild are reaching that lvl also. Please, please fix this now. This is also a hot event and time sensitive for all of us. thank you

Please get this fixed asap for us please

Comment

I'll forward this straight away.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thank you Esme.

Comment

I have the same problem too.

Comment

S134 Kabam as well

Comment

This topic applies only S578

Comment

when the correct event on the server 578, the exchange of things have archers 40 50? there are 20 Glint of Enchantment and exchange can not. Knights already go 50 set.

Comment

Has anything been done about this we only have 7 more days before we lose the chance of getting it

Comment

how do you get glint of enchantments?

Comment

Originally posted by 1WanteD View Post
                      how do you get glint of enchantments?
                      If you're on one of the post-patch released servers, you can't. Otherwise you can gain from login rewards. Please see this thread. I will close this thread as the original post was resolved.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X