No announcement yet.

New Patch Glitches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When reporting bugs, please post a screenshot as well, if it's something that can be screenshotted.

For people having issues with Crypt Tokens, they work the same as insignias now. Please read here on that.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Still bug'd in wilds, My Hero is marching somewhere , where only the Gods of Balenor know.
      Even with lights on i can't find him. Can not use return tab that says he is marching also.
      I'm still thinking there was some wacky tobacco in the camp fires i visit. :P
      So since maintenance have only been able to do 1 elite 80s boss and rest oh well.
      and i do have to laugh and make some fun here , else i would be extremely frustrated.
      Also on a side note. Can not log into chrome says need flash update. All stuff is updated btw all current.
      and i really dislike foxfire which i am on atm.
      keep up the good work mods , sometimes you all are our only connection to feed back from the powers that be.
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

• sorry forgot to say what server i am on.. S407 i am ..
        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

• for the first 2 days of this patch I couldn't use the blacksmith at all....would just get the full loading icon and would have to refresh.....now it's the guild tab for the last 2 days and it's ******* annoying not being able to empty my bags into guild vault.

Comment

• server US 3 East / Luciana

No Fishing and No Jewel hunt icons after Midnight Reset!

Click image for larger version

Name:	scnwartune.png
Views:	1
Size:	418.7 KB
ID:	1711257

Comment

• Originally posted by Luci_us3_east View Post
              server US 3 East / Luciana

[ATTACH=CONFIG]134299[/ATTACH]
              Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.
              That mean you will need to wait a little longer before you see them...
              Have a wonderful day

Comment

• still not working

server US 3 East / Luciana

Update stiil nothing at 7 PM eastern time where did the fishing and Jewel hunt go?
                Attached Files

Comment

• Did not get Goodie expert 'title' after spending UNBOUND balens, am pretty ****** to realized it was for nothing........

And guys.. fishing / jewel hunt and other mini games are on rotation... stop asking about it when the answer is on the first page OF THIS VERY OWN THREAD....

Comment

• DONT SHOUT AT ME moonbites

notation my arse other guildies are not getting fishing or jewel hunt either!

BTW moonbites I think they asked for screen shots (THIS VERY OWN THREAD STATES SO) so stop trolling with posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Oh wait since your spending those free balens I bet they'll jump right on that LMFAO....

2 days no fishing or jewel hunt FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEELEVENONE!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-22-2015, 04:01 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

• Originally posted by Luci_us3_east
                      2 days no fishing or jewel hunt FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEELEVENONE!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      How someone had the time to make 3 posts but not to check patch updates is beyond me
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

DONT SHOUT AT ME moonbites

notation my arse other guildies are not getting fishing or jewel hunt either!

BTW moonbites I think they asked for screen shots (THIS VERY OWN THREAD STATES SO) so stop trolling with posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Oh wait since your spending those free balens I bet they'll jump right on that LMFAO....
                        Shouting or not, moonbites is correct. Please read the first post of this thread, especially the bit quoted... So he's not trolling, he was merely friendly enough to point you towards the answer.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• for fishing and jewel hunt is now only unavailable, because mini game's not important, and only one mini game per week, this week is goodies, nest week jewel hunt or fishing

Comment

• No dimensions are given by lycus i just finished the quest and it wont allow me to use any dimensions
                            I am the nightmare that creeps into ur room and scares u at night

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              Shouting or not, moonbites is correct. Please read the first post of this thread, especially the bit quoted... So he's not trolling, he was merely friendly enough to point you towards the answer.

So where is the fix, this is now 2 days with no fishing and or jewel hunt!

Edit and I have read the first post in this thread
                              Edit 2: so jewel hunt and fishing are only available on weekends now, a guildie just told me that is what he heard?

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              How someone had the time to make 3 posts but not to check patch updates is beyond me
                              TROLL you have nothing usfull to reply with but slander
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-22-2015, 04:01 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

So where is the fix, this is now 2 days with no fishing and or jewel hunt!

Edit and I have read the first post in this thread
                                Edit 2: so jewel hunt and fishing are only available on weekends now, a guildie just told me that is what he heard?
                                only 1 mini game will be offered every week. This week is goodies. The next mini game will show up monday morning and goodies will go away. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X