Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't log in

is anyone else having trouble logging in tonite

Could you please provide more info on what's happening when you try to log in?

Comment

s573 this is the message it gives trying to log in - Error occured. Please refresh and try again. s581 as well.
      Last edited by AliyaNoa; 04-13-2015, 12:27 PM. Reason: adding another server

Comment

Login in works, Click enter and receive a long white screen. then Error occured.

Comment

need help can't log in server 581 anyone else have same problem?

Comment

Yea i reloaded in the middle of BG cuz i froze and since then its been giving me white screen error please reload **. They always pick times to break things. -_- Just to give us set backs and loss of attempts. Im alicia from 581. This is highly annoying.

Comment

s566 works. But the 570+ do not. Ridiculous Customer satisfaction. I bet they read those words from me a lot; especially in tickets. NOW fix this. We have things to do.

Comment

Can't log in to S 581, after refreshing due to lag. Do something fast please!

Comment

I believe that admins do not even bother to read these posts are taken just hope they give a large compensation for this problem...

Comment

I log in the website but after i click on S581 error ocurrs

Comment

me too.. s581 error occured.. plz fix this

Comment

Been posting over an hour now and no moderator or mentor has even bothered to check this. Today is a guild battle day, this better be fixed by then.

Comment

SERVER s581 problem

I know u moderators are online and see these posts. Can't log in, is booming. We need answers. We need fixes. And no one seems to want to reply as usual. Don;t even give us the " Clear Cache " reasons either. IT. Does. Nothing. When all other servers are working fine but the s580s, something is wrong on your ends. Was working fine until arena ended and the last bg we had on 581. Then it froze midway. Trying to reload simply put everyone in white screens and Error, pls refresh pages. -_- This is the last day for some to reach lvl 40 for the 2 weeks award, and if this is not fixed they lose out. Next is monday. Fresh week of guild battle. NO one likes missing Guild battles. Especially when u give 0 compensation when u lose of on honor and insignias. Hate wasting off days to broke servers.

Comment

first off - Character isn't even there, still there when I check on servers I played on before (so where is my character?)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.png
Views:	2
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1710968

and second - guess that's what we all get right now

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenanntg.png
Views:	2
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1710969

Comment

Seeing those posts above let me know this is the day they turn our server off. Just like they did Feb 9th when no one could log on, on my former server. When we were finally able to. Arena, bgs, daily log in, mps, world boss, and toa were bugged and unaccessable. Then 2 weeks later they decided to compensate with some lousy "cupcake" ( apparently the word Cupcake is bleeped ). Normally i blame my ISP for breaking things when my net is being slow, Then there is R2 who breaks things as well. Makes u wonder if people know what their doing anymore.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-14-2015, 03:10 AM. Reason: if it's bleeped, don't try to dodge it...

Comment

Working...
                              X