Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No end date is planned now, does slow down to 100% bonus at lvl 70 I'm told

Comment

Lvl 68 791% Buff. Started to go down for me but I don't know when. At least I'm 70k br with sylph and about to get lvl 60 legend set so I wasn't screwed to hard. Great to get your talents up.

Comment

Any estimate ? This is iritating . i am trying to camp beacuse R2 has a rather brilliant matching system in pvp so if i reach level 60 i am dead. and due to this i am basically locked to only doing battleground and cross server PVP

Comment

Hate to tell you it still above too 100% at lvl 74 for world prosperity. They want everyone to reach 80 quickly for some reason they do not like campers. It annoying as I had a pretty good lvl 51 knight with about 59k br and then the patch came in and gave him 1k world prosperity and he gained 3 levels in a day.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Lets see the possible scenario of someone getting to lvl 80 with low br due to the wp buff.

Will have absolutely no gear. But is it better to farm 70/80 set (70 dungeon is easy, i dont think anyone will have any trouble with it) or camp and farm first 50 leg, then 60 leg, then 70/80 set?

Will have all talents maxed in no time. Is this bad?

Will be stomped in bgs. Everyone was there at some point and *hint* you dont need to complete the ft quest and enter where the real big fish are.

So on what exactly will you lose?
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

R2 creates a system where it takes a TON of honor to rank up.

R2 creates a system where players can gain a TON of BR

And then they are ACTUALLY surprised that people are camping to get said honor titles?!?!?!?

You want to prevent camping? You DON'T do it with an EXP boost. Instead, you put more caps on the honor ranks - eg. have to get to X Character Level before Y honor ranking can be achieved.

Comment

I dont mind having WP to lvl up toons fast but i do mind that WP does not work with sylph...
                or to say it better there are lots of events and rewards that gives a lot of exp to toons but 0 to sylphs, like cloud/dimensions/hot events.
                This is not right... eg. in the weekend if i dont have time to play and i only log to do only cloud, dimensions and collect rewards from hot events, i will lvl up my toon and my sylph will stay behind.

now go support my suggestion if you agree with me ^^ http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6-2-short-ones.

Comment

extra exp is goodt (how is free vip)

Comment

The world prosperity has benefits like unlocking the features, better troops, better gear etc

but mainly has drawbacks like;
                    Bloody inferno < way too weak to do it. auto sets the level range. not enough time to get the br to even do 1st stage for lots of people. me & my usual group can barely do stage 1 of the 61-70 bloody inferno.
                    Maps(starting to need to do more often for res crystals) = scales every 5 levels even if one in team is 60 and others below itll be a 60 guy to beat. how is a lvl 55 supposed to do a map when they have less than 30k br? they'll die easily(just a guess since never reached 55 with lower than 60k or did maps very often) me & 3 others(around 75k br each) between 65 and 70 took ages taking down 1 map, died once trying on a legendary.
                    Wilds = the 15 lvl gap < higher than 15 levels above you don't get rewards, don't think many people would be willing to carry people with less than 50k br into 60 or 70 bosses just because world prosperity put them to lvl 65.
                    Most people WANT the mpd of their lvl range to get the gear for that level, even if they're too weak to do it they'll just ask and expect a higher br to help, if they dont get help they just spam chats for help or they cry and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Beesenitch View Post
                      R2 creates a system where it takes a TON of honor to rank up.

R2 creates a system where players can gain a TON of BR

And then they are ACTUALLY surprised that people are camping to get said honor titles?!?!?!?

You want to prevent camping? You DON'T do it with an EXP boost. Instead, you put more caps on the honor ranks - eg. have to get to X Character Level before Y honor ranking can be achieved.

This correct thought

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        the point of it is this: If i want to start playing on a server with my friends, i definitely wont want to spend the amount of time they did to be close to where they are now. And since camping was never really a feature in the game but just a loophole many thought its cool to use, doesnt give you any right to whine about it.
                        Please just ****! And leave everyone else to do or "whine" about what they wish.

Comment

1000% exp boost is worst thing R2 had been added to this game. please remove it

Comment

their message is : no more slow leveling, everyone have to rush to 80
                            it's a bad idea. if some people want to level slowly, it's their choice. it will just give more rage quit
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Maybe R2 and partners have decided that this 1000% is the best idea, so they can implement the auction house, all of the low br toons they have just created might spend a balen or two hundred to be able to play the game.
                              If true, I will welcome the auction house for my newish character.
                              [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Help exp

SORRY BUT WITH NEW UPDATE There LIV 1000 EXP DOING TOO RIGHT PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT KNOW IF I made to me REMOVE FROM GAME
                                MADE JUST TOO BAD WITH EXP IN GAME VI SUPLICCO RIMETTET AN ADEQUATE EXP
                                ABOUT GM PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                                X