[possible bug] Making the same Eudaemon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [possible bug] Making the same Eudaemon

Today i managed to get another 5 shards to make a new Eudaemon.
    I already had a mage and was hoping to make a knight.
    Unfortunately, I got another mage, without getting to choose wich one i would like.

It could have been bad luck, but i was wondering if it wasnt bugged.
    I read a post of someone else who had the same thing;
    Made an archer first and when he got enough to make another Eudaemon, he got an archer aswell.
    Source: Here
    There are other reports of people making a 2nd one and got a duplicate of the first free one
    Source: - 1 - - 2 - - 3 -

4 people reporting the same issue;
    they summoned the 1st for free succesfully, making them pick what they want,
    but when they wanna make a second one, it grants the same class Eudaemon again.

I can understand its a random drop, but seeing 4 people reporting the same and i also noticed my server has the same issue,
    this cant be just bad luck from the players.

What I also need to point out is that we can not sacrifice/get rid of the duplicate Eudaemon. I dont want to summon a 3rd one while it will stack up my space, since i cannot remove it.

So;
    - Is this a bug?
    - Is there a possibility to add the sacrifice/remove button on Eudaemons. Also add a Lock with the 2nd Password things, like in Invo/Astral, so no abuse can occur
    Last edited by Prizzly; 04-16-2015, 02:42 PM.
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Can confirm its not a bug, as I had a mage from free one, and made the second one, and it turned out to be a knight.

There should be a choosing screen, or else should be able to sacrifice a eudemon to get some shards back, like with sylphs
    Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
      Unfortunately, I got another mage, without getting to choose wich one i would like.

Made an archer first and when he got enough to make another Eudaemon, he got an archer aswell.
      There are other reports of people making a 2nd one and got a duplicate of the first free one

I can understand its a random drop, but seeing 4 people reporting the same and i also noticed my server has the same issue,

What I also need to point out is that we can not sacrifice/get rid of the duplicate Eudaemon. I dont want to summon a 3rd one while it will stack up my space, since i cannot remove it.

So;
      - Is this a bug?
      - Is there a possibility to add the sacrifice/remove button on Eudaemons. Also add a Lock with the 2nd Password things, like in Invo/Astral, so no abuse can occur
      When u first got the speack with NPC quest and gave u 5shards....it then let u CHOOSE the eudaemon u want
      then if u go to NPC with 5 shards again....it will RANDOMLY give u another eudaemon.....wich may happen to be same as the one u choose first.....so no bug
      IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
      Class:Mage
      Level:80
      Server:Scarstone-S274
      Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
      Guild:Genesis
      The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

How many eudaemon can you have? if it's 2 like china, this is really terrible. basicly getting locked into just using 1.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          How many eudaemon can you have? if it's 2 like china, this is really terrible. basicly getting locked into just using 1.
          2 i think its maxed...and more if married
          IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
          Class:Mage
          Level:80
          Server:Scarstone-S274
          Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
          Guild:Genesis
          The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Random ... right... so far those I have seen on my server has the same class as number 1. I see ppl talk about the same in forum.. some dev could clear this up very fast by getting here and answer.

OR add some change class card in shop + change gender card in shop. Esp if we cant sacrifice /sell the darn thing.
            That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Same issue here I have managed to summon another and got a repeated class, hope they fix it

Comment

we had to learn it the hard way
                i posted wondering what would happen and got no answer
                but having no information at all is a real pain ...
                Last edited by ArnaudBo; 04-24-2015, 01:44 AM.
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post

So;
                  - Is this a bug?
                  Since you understand it's a random drop (clearly stated that ONLY THE FIRST EUDAEMON you can get to choose), i don't see the problem.
                  Random means you can get absolutely any eudaemon of the ones available, not one of the ones you dont have or the one you hope to get. Random means luck!
                  And taking the matter a bit further, everything in this game that is random based, uses a program kinda similar to slot machines. Although i didn't heard of getting any "goodies" in VIP wheel, the random factor remains for all other events and stuff.

Hope that kinda clarified your question.

Comment

trouble is ; we don't know how much Eudaemon we can own.
                    if there is no limit, no problem, it just mean we will have to wait
                    if there is a limit, getting the 3 differents will be a gamble : something Wartune add too much even through they know player hate it
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

This is cupcake fairies 20 eudaemon shards and got 3 battle oracle's and a knight I FREAKIN HAVE 1 BATTLE ORACLE AND 2 KNIGHTS DNT NEED MORE ORACLES OR KNIGHTS r2 bunch of pizza lovers! Game is so freakin rigged...sorry lame!!
                      Last edited by Whakapono; 09-06-2015, 03:29 AM. Reason: mmmm pizzaaa

Comment

I'm not sure if there is a limit but I can tell you that you can have at least 8 or more. I personally have a knight, archer, scourge mage, and at least 3 battle oracles. And if you want to talk about bad luck, there's a person on our server that got the same euadaemon 5 times in a row. You can browse the forums and find many threads about this. Some speculate that the time of day you "summon" your kid may have an effect in which case the chances of getting the same eudaemon are high, since most people play during the same time of day every day. This is only speculation I read from another thread but who knows what the developers are thinking when they coded this game.

Comment

I understand why you would think it is a bug, but the reports of 4 players + some on your server compared to the number of players that got a second eudaemon? it might sound a lot of players at first, but that isn't much. I got a different kid as my second as well

edit: the max was 8, but it was increased, now someone has 18 kids. Not sure how it works for people who aren't married though

Comment

on china server marriage count, but then you also sharing 2 kids with your spouse, that isnt the case on this system.

so dont think marriage has anything to do with the amount of eud's you can have here

But nice to hear they increased it.. i now have 7, try to get some shards with boxes, but i wait till after nxt patch, more change on getting a 4th diff then what i have now. 3 oracle's, 3 hunters and a knight.
                            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                            Server: S444 Silent Arena
                            Char: Knight
                            Lvl: 80
                            Br: 6m and crowing.
                            Main Sylph: Arise
                            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
                            X