Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S583 Shop bug , free box & gold unlimited

*** admin ???
    where you are looking at , the server opens only 5 days . people from SHOP buying free unlimited SACK OF GOLD pack ,For example, a level 39 player" Royal" , 3h morning lvl 6 PATK Red Astro afternoon already lvl 7 , how much gold you need to have to raise the level of LEVEL 6 to 7 ??? . People pay money for a game and you even do not try to do anything that would not bug , error .... HACKS, CHEATS ... Sorry for the bad English knowledge.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Royal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	434.4 KB
ID:	1769437Click image for larger version

Name:	Royal2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	573.7 KB
ID:	1769438

im loving how every screenshot ive seen about this "bug" all those chars seem to be in "Rebirth" guild......

apart from one in "BellaPL"

Comment

Rightly so. I'm happy atleast someone reported this issue. There have been numerous players on the Server using a gold hack or something similar. The most commonly used field is for Astrals and every 30 seconds or so, one of these guys get a Red or Orange Astral. I do hope the developers make note of it and rectify the issue immediately.

Love (Archer-S583)

Comment

Well r2 since you cant get off your butts and fix this before it got out of control, half the #1 guild is quiting. you have people getting 500-5000 eudemon chests nightly, 500-1000 sacks of gold, every night at midnight
        if you think this is acceptable its not. oh and lets not forget the 1 million bloods they will have for eudemons at lvl 70. So gluck fixing this, but im taking my money to other games.

Comment

Might be a silly question but have you sent a ticket already to the support? Because the best way to inform them is by sending them those ticket first. If you already did and don't had reply after like 48 hours or so, I can poke them to make them reply (would need the ticket number though).
          Have a wonderful day

Comment

I made a ticket about it, no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by hildedan View Post
              I made a ticket about it, no answer.
              When have you sent this ticket?
              Have a wonderful day

Comment

Does the ticket-sending really make a difference? I mean what is R2 supposed to do? How are they supposed to know the exact number of cheaters, identify them and ban them...as well as giving us regular paying players compensation?

Comment

Right...I've sent a ticket in as well. 318494 << That's the ticket number if you need it. Please do get this sorted out ASAP.

Comment

Just remove from server :
                    1. remove all astros points & red/orange astro hihest lvl 3 / change red astro =>> grenn.
                    2. Remove all revard from bug box ./ make compesation like a 6 day server open = 6 box .
                    3. Remowe guild contribution all. just reset .
                    4. Guild skill reset to 4 lvl max .

normal player waiting for a decision. !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Intenrnet View Post
                      Does the ticket-sending really make a difference? I mean what is R2 supposed to do? How are they supposed to know the exact number of cheaters, identify them and ban them...as well as giving us regular paying players compensation?
                      In my experience, no, it doesn't. There are a few blatant account sharers in my server, and tickets were sent and nothing. At least one of them even boasted that he won't get hit because he is a hard casher. Some of them even log in from two different COUNTRIES virtually every single DAY, and all that kind of info can be found easily in log-in files.

R2's response? "Do you have proof? We need proof." Hello? Log-in information is server side! It has led me to believe that that kind of response is an automatic reply. This game caters to hard cashers. They can do anything they want and not get pinged. It is just business for R2 to let them continue to pay to win.

To be fair, R2 isn't the only one like this. There was a game on a flash game portal which had a PvP component to it that can be devastating to players if they are targeted by a cheat as there are no limits to the damage the cheat can do. There was a fairly obvious cheater there, but the reply from the game dev is "He uses a lot of cash..."

Comment

I made a ticket sunday 19.04 it is still open without any ticket number.

Comment

Originally posted by hildedan View Post
                          I made a ticket sunday 19.04 it is still open without any ticket number.
                          Ticket numbers are made as you submit it. So it can't be open without a number. The number will have shown after clicking submit, it will also be listed in the email title of the confirmation email, and at the bottom of said email message.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ticket number 318828

Comment

r u jalous, let him get free things, u r rat, [Cupcakes, cupcakes, lots of wonderful pink cupcakes!] coz r2game enjoy turture us (they remove jewel & fishing from old server), i hate pplz like u, all day u check others profile, stop doing that & focus on ur dam character, btw im not there in that server, but i comment coz i dont like rat pplz like u

esmei hope u wont ban me coz im honest with this player
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-20-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X