Mini-games missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-games missing

What happened to the Jewel Hunt, Fishing and the Matching game? They disappeared from S380 this afternoon. Thanks.

Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.
    I don't know why you only lost them this afternoon though because it's been like that since the patch last week...
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

I played Fishing earlier and did Jewel Hunt like normal this morning, so I had them until this afternoon.
      Last edited by dirose76; 04-19-2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

they remove it last night
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Same on s51! no fishing,jewels,weekly turns ***,give back fishing or at last for low restirction lvls how i now supose make lvl 20 fishing,25 etc....
          Last edited by ARdado; 04-20-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

they made them 1 mini game per week, so this week is this new goddess link, or how its his name,
            i still cant understand this new mini game, how ppl do tons points daily, on my server they did 180k points in 2days...
            I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

games

Why no jewel hunt, Fish, or the new goodies link?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	no games.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	607.4 KB
ID:	1711278

Comment

They now show up on weekly (for 1week) per mini game
                Goodie link should be one for this week
                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                  They now show up on weekly (for 1week) per mini game
                  Goodie link should be one for this week
                  If you would look at the pick you would see there is no Goodies either

Comment

The end of all mini-games??? OMG...

just logged on a hour ago to do the daily basics & found out jewl hunt & fishing were gone, & goodies link also not there.
                    it pains me. people who came on earlier would have gotten them all 3 done while i had to miss it.
                    not that i encourage anyone to get up at 4am to play game & just do the basics, but on a busy day when other things aren't feasible, those fantastic mini-games are what kept us from not logging on at all.
                    "good" thing. now i don't even get any extra rewards for free, for quitting dimension war & unable to play any mini games.
                    guess i could cross out all the perfect goals i set right after this patch, since all the milestone dates are going to be missed any ways.
                    VIP Luxury Packs & Spirit Covenant Packs are on sale. guess i might not even buy them & will become the first free player with zeus on my server soon.
                    perfectly ruined game. perfectly saved my time & real life. thanks game for helping us get rid of the last bit of addiction in you!
                    got to think of everything the positive way.
                    peace

Comment

if you read patch notes it says mini games will alternate each week, 1 a week only ... shame that one of them free players cant even do huh.

Comment

I heard they are on rotation on a weekly basis along with other things like underground palace. Dunno how true that statement is however...
                        Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                        s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          just logged on a hour ago to do the daily basics & found out jewl hunt & fishing were gone, & goodies link also not there.
                          it pains me. people who came on earlier would have gotten them all 3 done while i had to miss it.
                          not that i encourage anyone to get up at 4am to play game & just do the basics, but on a busy day when other things aren't feasible, those fantastic mini-games are what kept us from not logging on at all.
                          "good" thing. now i don't even get any extra rewards for free, for quitting dimension war & unable to play any mini games.
                          guess i could cross out all the perfect goals i set right after this patch, since all the milestone dates are going to be missed any ways.
                          VIP Luxury Packs & Spirit Covenant Packs are on sale. guess i might not even buy them & will become the first free player with zeus on my server soon.
                          perfectly ruined game. perfectly saved my time & real life. thanks game for helping us get rid of the last bit of addiction in you!
                          got to think of everything the positive way.
                          peace
                          Wartune kindly bring Jewel quest back. That was the only way really that I could get gems without waiting for a stupid hot event that was impossible to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Funtimmer View Post
                            If you would look at the pick you would see there is no Goodies either
                            Mod take over
                            *waves white flag*
                            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                            Maximizeâ„¢
                            Guess whose back with trouble?
                            ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                              I heard they are on rotation on a weekly basis along with other things like underground palace. Dunno how true that statement is however...
                              In the maintenance notes:
                              Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                              Note:
                              • Jewel Hunt, Goodie Links, Fishing and Underground Palace Adventure will open on weekly turns. Each mini game will change Monday morning at 6:00 am.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X