why so many changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why so many changes

ok i understand wanting to keep the game interesting i accept that however taking away things like jewel quest and fishing not so much a good idea alot of players rely on those for things especially ones who dont spend balens now that another thing r2 you have made a killing and continue to do so everyday on this game i think its time to back off on the balen **** a bit and start putting things in for players who dont spend alot of money or any at all it kind of ****** that a players charecters worth is based on how much money u spend not on the talent and smarts of the player not that it matters to you but aot of people are quitting especial after this latest patch because it was more for people who spend money which i and alot feel is wrong please correct this mistake and do right by all players not just you balen whores

I just noticed that jewel hunt is not longer here, and that was one of the features I liked. Not cool R2. I think I have about had it with these monkeys that is changing so much for the worst. I really am thinking of going back to World of Warcraft. I liked this game more than WoW when I first played in 2012, and switched games.

Comment

it said before patch came out, after patch all 4 mini games will switch each week, so only 1 week of a month we'll get jewel hunt, same with fishing, goodies link & underground palace, sucky, but some people were complaining that too much to do.... now they cut it down, people will just moan about high fishing lvls(not being able to achieve etc) or not as much free decent stuff from jewel hunt.

Comment

Working...
      X