• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character information: :
    RobinDBanks, server 98 East

Bug Classification :
    Functionality

A clear description of the problem:
    Along with the drop in health while I am offline, regardless of whether or not I am plundered while I am away, I am now experiencing an inexplicable loss of BR when I am being plundered by certain players, it seems. It has only happened within the past two days and I thought that maybe the punk got lucky the first time because I was online and making some changes to gear, but his second attack in two days also dropped my BR 520k points inexplicably (I was online, but not at home at the time and there is no chance of anyone else in my household playing while I am away because my computer is inaccessible to anyone else in my household). I have also been plundered by one other person, who is much higher BR than myself, and my BR shows that it is very close to what it currently is at this moment. My dilemma is, how is the guy who is SMALLER BR than I am able to drop my BR by 520k points, making his BR about 500k points higher than mine on two separate occasions?

A link to a supporting thread for this issue :

(can't seem to paste screen captures here, but I have saved them to a Word document)

Comment

• Archaeology - strange problem with exchanging items.
      Character info Paulina0089, s 464 Crystalline Forest
      I noticed that few things in archeology after exchange don`t count in handbook. The last issued item is l 70 legendry ring stone after exchange as you can see on screen is not counted.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez*tytu?u.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	345.6 KB
ID:	1724233

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....heology-issues
      Last edited by Whakapono; 04-03-2016, 10:46 PM. Reason: addded link

Comment

• So ya'll at R2 went and broke Titan wars for us all...Excellent job. I'm sitting in my room with my team never pulled into a fight...9 rounds in now. Here have a screen shot! I put in a ticket, but I wasted 2k bb on inspiration that I can't use!@!!!!

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	528.2 KB
ID:	1724364
        Frozenshade
        R2Games
        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
          I have found one to do with campfires It a mis spelling of a word. I believe it should be Spicy Kebab not a Spicy Kabob. It is not the greatest image sorry.

DarkMeph

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140909[/ATTACH]
          'Kabob' is an alternative spelling of 'Kebab'. It is NOT wrong to spell it as 'Kabob' instead of 'Kebab'.
          See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kebab

Comment

• Quests - Says I have a completed quest that I've already turned in. Clicking it to "complete" it doesn't give anything or get rid of it.

Server: [S646]Eternal Sea - US East

Character: Xair

Name:	4857c9e9fe5a1e1efd74e710d4ded8c9.png
Views:	1
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	1724723

Name:	4b69ebfc25d20f64e03ff1637646e4a1.png
Size:	665.1 KB
ID:	1724724

Comment

• After logging in, I am stuck on a black screen. I did everything that was in support, but nothing helped.

Name:	Przechwytywanie.PNG
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	1724816

Selena / S649 / Europe
              Last edited by O_Hiszpanka_O; 05-08-2016, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Hi,
                speeding up sylph'arenas cooldown uses more balens than it should.
                I had 1207 bound balens at start and under 5 mins, I speed up the cooldown, which should have used only 5 bound balens. Then I realised it used 25 bound balens instead

Name:	sylph_arenas.jpg
Size:	735.2 KB
ID:	1724827
                So I took a screen shot and then another to show what it should use

Name:	sylph_arenas_1.jpg
Size:	732.1 KB
ID:	1724828
                I did speed it again, and again 25 bound balens were used instead of 5

Name:	sylph_arenas_2.jpg
Size:	736.6 KB
ID:	1724829

Machiavel / Server S1 / US WEST
                Last edited by Machiavelique; 05-08-2016, 12:52 AM. Reason: input name and server
                What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	4
Size:	936.4 KB
ID:	1724921 Clothing bug. i already sumbit a ticket .

IGN : Noypi
                  SERVER : [S607] Swamp of Sorrows
                  Level : 73

Comment

• Here is an Audit I ran so you can see the issues Your Dev Team needs to clean up.

Name:	Bug Report.jpg
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1724948

Comment

• Here are The REAL ISSUES your dev team needs to address for page performance.

Name:	Open Audit.jpg
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	1724949

Comment

• Not sure if there is a thread for this .ToA and Guild Beast S(407)did not reset today , Tues. June 2 ..
                        Thanks
                        (just posting so there is a note for it
                        Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

• No Reponse

I'm waiting on my rewards, 3 business days later and no response on the status of my ticket.

Name:	wartune.png
Views:	2
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1725146
                          NOTE: I am now missing 15 AND 20 day rewards.
                          Ticket#:542634

Comment

• Marshmallow - Clothing Chest Exch.
                            Duration: 6/10/2016 00:00 - 6/12/2016 23:59
                            Marshmallow - Clothing Chest x210 for Royal Guard Wings x1, Royal Guard Blade x1, Royal Guard Garment x1, Royal Guard Trinket x1

as a rule when there's wings in a box. they are needed to the title...nothin new there really. not many of them are without wings lately. apart the stupid with a mount in it :P
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight
                            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• My character went missing! And no, missing as in he didn't existed and I (as a player) stuck to where he's last seen. Here's the proof: Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA.jpg
Size:	506.1 KB
ID:	1725302

I can still access arena, farm, etc.... It's just that I don't have a character to move around Cloud City/Wilds/etc...

Comment

• [Graphic issue]: Reward icon overlapping the "Complete" button - Login Prize
                                Description: When i click on the "Login Prize" at the top right of the side, the game shows a new window called as "Login event".
                                Here there are a table with different rewards divided by 7 day login.
                                The seven day reward there is a reward icon which was overlapping with the "Complete" button. (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
                                1)I log into my account
                                2)I wait which my game is loading
                                3)I click on the "Login Prize" icon at the top right of the screen of the game
                                4)the game shows a new window called as "Login event"
                                5)Here there is a table with different rewards divided to 7 login days
                                6)The seven day reward there is a reward icon which was overlapping with the "Complete" button. (Screenshot 1)

Nickname: etms51
                                ID: 21439946
                                Server: [S630]
                                Browser: Google Chrome v. 51.0.2704.106 m
                                Flash Player version: 22.0.0.192
                                Size Monitor:1366x768
                                Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670

Screenshot:
                                Image 1 =>
                                http://prntscr.com/bl8yyl

(*)For Size monitor i don't change, because it's a laptop. if i decrease the size of the screen, the game is same problem, same if i decrease the size of the monitor. I think is a graphic issues of design..

I would like which R2game will be fix this graphic issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X