Crypt Tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt Tokens

EsmeWeatherwax tried to answer this, but her HERE link is now a dead link. I have more than enough crypt tokens, but get the message that I have insufficient tokens. Her answer was "They now work like insignia" ????? All I know is that i play for crypt token in the crypt, I then go to the crypt shop to buy things with tokens and I am getting an error message in there. So, as a player, I need a better answer than 'they work like insignia' and a dead HERE link.

Originally posted by R27639087 View Post
    EsmeWeatherwax tried to answer this, but her HERE link is now a dead link. I have more than enough crypt tokens, but get the message that I have insufficient tokens. Her answer was "They now work like insignia" ????? All I know is that i play for crypt token in the crypt, I then go to the crypt shop to buy things with tokens and I am getting an error message in there. So, as a player, I need a better answer than 'they work like insignia' and a dead HERE link.
    I understand your frustration with this issue. To clarify what Esme said, you need to click on the tokens and press Use in Bulk to add the tokens to your inventory and then try buying what you need.
    Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
    New Support link -

Comment

Originally posted by R27639087 View Post
      Ah, thanks for pointing that out... The forum admins are having fun shuffling the forums around and archiving some older threads, so I guess mine got accidentally deleted I'll get to work on this.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
      X