Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the cupcake is going on with my toon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the cupcake is going on with my toon?

for the last week everytime i log in i am on a different mount, i dont change it at all, i always leave the same one on.
    today when i logged in my backpack has been totally reorganized and i was on a different mount, my vault inventory is the same, but my backpack is all cupcaked up. and my clothing has been changed....
    please mods tell me what is going on?????

dont give passwords to others and everything will be ok

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
      dont give passwords to others and everything will be ok
      This. Change to a strong password. Don't let your pw info be saved on your comp. Log out when you stop playing. Don't just shut down the browser.

Comment

Originally posted by R210383203 View Post
        for the last week everytime i log in i am on a different mount, i dont change it at all, i always leave the same one on.
        today when i logged in my backpack has been totally reorganized and i was on a different mount, my vault inventory is the same, but my backpack is all cupcaked up. and my clothing has been changed....
        please mods tell me what is going on?????
        Pretty sure no bug ever changed some1 clothes till now in wartune....but then again might be a 1st(never trust the trolls)
        B4 that....make sure ur the only one with access to ur acc
        IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
        Class:Mage
        Level:80
        Server:Scarstone-S274
        Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
        Guild:Genesis
        The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Working...
        X