Name:	backpack 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	617.7 KB
ID:	1772314Click image for larger version

Name:	backpack 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	650.1 KB
ID:	1772313
    landed on one of the explore things and I was supposed to explore 20 spaces, which I did only when I Finished, I could NOT collect reward. I have screen shots of the reward showing and also of backpack and vault showing I received nothing
    Susanna Dragon bow master level 9; Server 03 Kabam east; guild Warmoongers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Susanna4256; 05-07-2015, 02:35 PM.

for starters clear your inventory and then complain about smth u cant collect..

Comment

damn. thats a looooooooot of unnecessary space eaters
      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

daru/gold seeds now useless (unless you are very low lvl), troop scrolls/pots useless since they do not make more damage if u have pots on, and still dies in 1 aoe in bg
        why save all eudaemon skills? (being mage i dont believe u gona take a mage, and so on)
        and vualia u have 1 free page of space

Comment

btw why store **** u get daily in vault?.. store things u dont use daily or get daily (like eudaemon refirement stones higher grades) roses, 50 stamina pots and other **** which is not daily

Comment

The reason why you can't collect the rewards is because your inventory is full. As others have suggested, sell the stuff that you don't need to use. Also you may want to consider using some of the items up as well to make more room
            Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
            New Support link -

Comment

Don't think full inventory is the issue. I had this happen recently and my inventory was not full. But did not take a screenshot at the time. I refreshed thinking that would fix it but it went away after a refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                Don't think full inventory is the issue. I had this happen recently and my inventory was not full. But did not take a screenshot at the time. I refreshed thinking that would fix it but it went away after a refresh.
                I refreshed also and have collected things with inventory full- things going directly into mail. In this case after I refreshed, alas it was gone

Comment

yeah get rid of example luck stones refinement crystals scrolls and pots and useless items u dont need anymore

Comment

hehe.. i was lecturing about clearing inv.. and today same **** happened to me.. had 19/20 from yesterday, today finished quest but couldnt collect (even having 1free page of inventory)
                    after exiting and reentering dimension quest wasnt even there, and i didnt had rewards for it in inventory..

Comment

btw. you can collect stuff in dimension. with full inventory or empty. so meh on it being a problem
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

SOO did I meet the requirements on this for filing a BUG REPORT??? the date was may 7th at around 1400 server time which is east coast time. maybe it meets the requirements but I will never see any compensation because.... oh yea its my fault for playing the game

Originally posted by Susanna4256 View Post
                        Yesterday when I was in dim land I [ATTACH=CONFIG]136502[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]136501[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]136500[/ATTACH]
                        landed on one of the explore things and I was supposed to explore 20 spaces, which I did only when I Finished, I could NOT collect reward. I have screen shots of the reward showing and also of backpack and vault showing I received nothing
                        Susanna Dragon bow master level 9; Server 03 Kabam east; guild Warmoongers

Comment

Got one today as well. Went in, completed an explore quest, collected the report. Next step, the collect quest completion pop up came up again, except this time, there is no rewards listed. When I clicked on the red X, the thing refused to disappear. There was nothing I can do except refresh, which then dropped me back into CC.

I pity the poor bastards who doesn't have the energy to get back into the dimension and wasted the remaining 1k Dimension energy that I had left. Fortunately, I don't have that problem.

But a typical example of R2 incompetence.

Comment

iirc this bug happens if you took the quest yesterday and didnt finish before reset, then tries to continue it today.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You have to finish it in the same day. .

don't go to another dimension or to another level because then it bugs out.
                              only works if you just finish it in 1 go in 1 level. .

Comment

Working...
                              X