Which flash version for mini client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which flash version for mini client

I just reinstalled Windows 7 and I downloaded the mini client from the daily devotion page and now it will not open correctly. It opens but nothing is listed, just a blue box with the lady on the side. Which version of flash do I need for this to run on mini client? I downloaded the last version of flash but did not work.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I just reinstalled Windows 7 and I downloaded the mini client from the daily devotion page and now it will not open correctly. It opens but nothing is listed, just a blue box with the lady on the side. Which version of flash do I need for this to run on mini client? I downloaded the last version of flash but did not work.
    IIRC it use flash ActiveX for IE, different from flash plugin for other browsers like FF.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

That is correct, Arlad. R262181389, please open Internet Explorer, and from there update your Flash. After that, please try the mini client again.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Ty, that did the trick. But I don't get this. When I installed flash from IE, it was the same exact version of flash as the one I installed from Chrome. Does it do something different when you install it from IE?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          Ty, that did the trick. But I don't get this. When I installed flash from IE, it was the same exact version of flash as the one I installed from Chrome. Does it do something different when you install it from IE?
          yes it does, it opens totaly diferent container + activeX coding differs

Comment

Working...
          X