clothing ident not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clothing ident not working

yesterday i was allowed to collect rewards from clothing ident but today done it 5 times and i used 6 fashion cores no rewards lighting up work this one out r2

u can check the server logs i used 6 fashion cores and havnt collected rewards for today

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Views:	2
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	1772778
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-17-2015, 02:59 AM.

1st of all atts show not daily but total identified items..
    2nd of all if u have only 5 and colected reward yesterday - means u trying to scam r2 and i doubt they will allow that to you..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.png
Views:	1
Size:	485.3 KB
ID:	1712884

i identified yesterday and still have att shown today..

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
      1st of all atts show not daily but total identified items..
      2nd of all if u have only 5 and colected reward yesterday - means u trying to scam r2 and i doubt they will allow that to you..
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137887[/ATTACH]

i identified yesterday and still have att shown today..
      so yesterday i claimed 7 rewards so weres the rewards gone to if i used 6 fashion cores today i am not scaming r2 if u think im scamming r2 then ur more cupcaked in the brain more than r2

r2 can check the dam logs if u wanna call me a liar

Comment

you get reward from how many times hit the refine or identify button NOT how many cores you have used, as is very clearly shown in your picture you have only hit the button FIVE times and you admit redeeming yesterday therefore 3 of those 5 are from yesterday and only 2 from today... you need 3 to get a reward you need to hit the button once mroe to get a reward

IF you indeed did get 7 redeems yesterday then you got lucky and got bugged because from all evidence you put here you should have only gotten 1 redeem yesterday... R2 won't give you any free stuff cos you got more than you were meant to...

Comment

Working...
        X