Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag

Please Please PLEEEEASE take Eudaemon out of Arena

crit messages seems to be the real source of new lag in arena. with people using aoe attack first round to get ride of the eudaemon, your screen can be filled with numberless damage messages
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

my point exactly get rid of Eudaemon get rid of lag

Comment

The Crit tag causing lag has always been there. It was just less noticeable when there was less targets on the field. Now, even the miniclient freezes, chugs, freezes, chugs, freezes when players open with AoE and a dozen Crit tags goes up per target on the field. The first two rounds of combat lags to the point that you can sylph on the 3rd round (i.e., about 45-60 seconds of real time).

Add to the stupid matching system that R2 has, where you can wait 90 seconds only to fight the SAME TEAM you just fought last round (and they are apparently also in the same boat as you will see them throughout your time in that arena session, indicating they, too, are lagging like hell and doing the 90 second wait), and your arena sessions can easily last an hour.

And don't forget this lag and chug carries over to other combats as well. I have seen it in SB and WB as well, where there is only ONE enemy target.

I know that bloody R2 is wanting to waste our time with the overly long spins in VIP, guild altar, Jewel Hunt help (when the one you are helping is yelling out their thanks and your jackpot thing is STILL SPINNING!!!, it is too bloody long, you stupid pukes at R2; change the delay variable!), tech blessing, Dimension War, and also stupid, useless, waste of time things like Goodies Link, but it seems that they want to waste our time in combats also.

Comment

Working...
        X