Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls help me

hi all ..

yesterday i pay form my paypal acc for 4000 baleds ...but i dont take nothin i sent 3 tiket for this and i dont take answer ...this happens every time with the result I have lost a lot bonus due to the delay one or two days to get the balens..every time I make recharge It takes 2 days and 3 or 4 tiket to take my balens..

First of all, don't send in multiple tickets. That's not going to get your issue resolved any faster and it will only spam the system. From now on, stick to 1 ticket per issue.

Balens can take up to 8 hours to arrive. Only if those 8 hours are up is it time to send in *one* ticket.

Please give me the first ticket number of the issue from yesterday.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ok ty for help ...339821 ,,i take balens now

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean with "I take balens now". Are you saying they have arrived?
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X