Marriage tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage tree

this morning when I logged on my marriage tree was ready and I received one chest and 10 satisfaction. I know my partner was on early as he has a busy day today in real life. So, I thought he perhaps did not have enough things he wanted to energize tree with. So, after I harvested, I tried to energize tree and it doesn't even bring up the window to add things to it. I cleaned cache last nite with the log in fiasco and it ruined my forest nm run too. so here is a screen shot of my pitiful tree:
    Susanna, archer server 03east Kabam

ok just for grins and giggles I cleared cache again and refreshed and rebooted and still cant energize tree. SOOOO if you are wondering why I no longer spend money on a game that never works completely right, now you do

ticket number341897
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-19-2015, 03:27 PM. Reason: post merge

You do know if your spouse doesn't harvest his you can't energize right

Comment

Originally posted by Susanna4256 View Post
      this morning when I logged on my marriage tree was ready and I received one chest and 10 satisfaction. I know my partner was on early as he has a busy day today in real life. So, I thought he perhaps did not have enough things he wanted to energize tree with. So, after I harvested, I tried to energize tree and it doesn't even bring up the window to add things to it. I cleaned cache last nite with the log in fiasco and it ruined my forest nm run too. so here is a screen shot of my pitiful tree:
      Susanna, archer server 03east Kabam
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      You do know if your spouse doesn't harvest his you can't energize right

I believe that Wraithraiser is correct. The picture you posted with the hand, shows it hasn't been collected by your spouse. Otherwise it would appear at the energize symbol. Are you sure your spouse collected from the tree?

Click image for larger version

Name:	notcollected.png
Views:	1
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	1712961
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

the fact you cant use tree if your spouse quits the game/becomes inactive is another reason why its a waste to get married imo ;3
        but yeah, cant do anything on tree unless both parties have collected from the tree

Comment

Working...
        X