Can not create a ticket?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not create a ticket?

I am trying to put a ticket in, when I submit it there is no ticket number and I am not getting a confirmation email

For which platform are you trying to submit a ticket?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I am on R2games, and I still can not create a ticket.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	1713185

Comment

Does this happen with a particular browser?
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

It only happens if I put the ticket in through the miniclient. I have found that when I log in through a browser and go from the home page I can put the ticket in.

Comment

Ah ok, that's good to know. I'll forward that it's an issue with the mini client.

Comment

Working...
            X