Check in not working, thingsnot resetting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check in not working, thingsnot resetting

I have opened multiple tickets on this issue (going on 3 days) and have only got one generic response telling me to fix things on my end. Which is not the problem since my husbands account is working fine. 3 days in a row I have not been checked in, although it says the day Im on that I am when I log on the next day I am not. 3 days in a row things have not reset. Day 1: levy, catacombs, TOK, sylph expedition. Day 2: Jewel hunt, wilds, sylph expedition again plunders Day 3 (today): Levys, jewel hunt, wilds, catacoms, plunders sylph expedition and TOK this is all I have noticed so far. I have submitted yet another ticket with no response. What is the problem here and who can help me fix it???
    \server 531 character HelenaRose

also my fate wheel has not reset all 3 days
    Last edited by sbrahee040612; 05-27-2015, 08:11 AM.

First: stop creating multiple tickets on the same subject. Stick to one ticket from now on. Your issue will not be looked at faster with several tickets. It'll only delay things.

Please give me all the ticket numbers you've created on this.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

well the first one was just for the check in before I realized the not resetting issues, then the one from today because no one has been responding to either of them for 2 days. #345524 #345496 #346745

Comment

It can take up to 48 hours for a reply anyway. Longer if there's a weekend in between. From now on, please poke a mod or mentor if you haven't had a response after 48 hours, instead of filing another ticket.

I'll forward these for you.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Thank you, but in the meantime what do I do when I notice new things... like the fact that I just noticed all my astral star points are gone?

Comment

Assuming it's all related to one another: reply to your oldest ticket with any additional information, please.

Comment

3 days later still no response?? This is just getting more broken and has been for a week, now I am missing balens star points things still are not resetting I have been adding to the one ticket as yu said to and no one is even answering me. There are multiple people on my server having this problem what is going on and why is no one giving a **** about it?

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll do my best to try and find someone useful.

Comment

Working...
                X