No announcement yet.

Cannot log in to S156

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrEUS, any idea if we will get the "sylph expedition exchange" event back for a day, so we can get clothes or mount? I sent in a ticket but no reply yet and I'm sort of jumpy about it since I'm majorly annoyed atm about missing exchange due to this login bug/maint thing.

Comment

For ****'s sake... Just got a reaction to my ticket. Talk about pouring oil on the fire. Here's what I wrote in my ticket:

Hi, I couldn't login today at all (server S338), and I read in forum none of the players in our server could. Due to this I missed the exchange event which ended today at midnight. Please extend the deadline on the exchange event so that the players from our server can still trade in their hard earned boxes for the militia clothes or the Kirin card (if they saved enough). Please note that I am NOT asking for free stuff or anything of the kind, just that an exchange event stays open a bit longer. Also note that I'm asking this because our server couldn't login due to technical failure (?), so it's not our fault! I expect a favourable answer.

Today I got my answer:

JUN 03, 2015 | 04:05PM CEST
      R2 Jay replied:
      Dear Player,

Thank you for taking your time contacting us.We advise you to kindly try this following instructions regarding this matter.

1.Try a different browser.
      2.Update flash player/java.
      3.Stop/Pause Download.
      4.Disable third-party browser active monitoring plug-ins such as video grabbers/ad blockers as these have negative impacts to browser games.
      5.Lower protection/disable firewall or make sure site is white listed as it may block the port of the game.
      6.Set browser in a higher priority via Task Manager.
      7.Check internet speed and stability ( http://speedtest.net/ ) Any small
      interruption or disconnection is crucial for the game to complete load.

Thank you!

-The R2Games Team

How stupid are these clowns?! Did he even bother to read the text in the ticket, or did he just stop reading at "can't login"? No one in our server could login... I must admit I didn't mention the maintenance screen that followed (it was late and I was sad and angry), making the server give a red light, but still, I did mention I'm from S338 which I would think the support g.m.'s should know by now had emergency maintenance last night...

I know verbal abuse is wrong, and since he can probably ban me or w/e if I do, I'll refrain from replying somethign in the line of that he should do the world a favor by having a vasectomy, but OMG, his uncaring answer made me very very angry god this makes me want to write a 3 page rant about all the things wrong with this game, but it would just be waste of time.

Comment

im on this server to s163 over 12hrs couldn't log in lost out on gem shard exchange plz extend the event so we can claim our rewards

Comment

Working...
        X