Sylph Arena Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Arena Points

Sylph Arena when choose to attack another player the Points of win cost 20 & Lost cost 10. its sometime really hard to get to another high rank. Even sometime refreshing it might cost Win 50+60 & Lost still 10. really hard to get to Diamond Rank List even for those player non-casher in all server for there sylph.
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

52k team br no offence it should be hard to make diamond

Comment

yes if you got a descent sylph party, its easy to get in diamand group, i only have 200k br party, and i can make it. And thats not even very high.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

In the picture above you need to refresh because the person above you has fewer points than you do. Any one with more points will award at least 40 points for a win and 20 for a lose

Comment

Working...
        X