Catacomb Rank List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catacomb Rank List

The rank is way off the chat & there is player are no longer here in this server all of them have no guild at all.
    Plz fix this.
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Well giving a fact that catacomb's, necro's or purgatory's rank gives you nothing just personal knowledge who got what level , there's nothing to fix. Actualy it shows how fast among all the players on server you have killed the max level boss ))
    "It takes a lot of things to prove you are smart, but only one thing to prove you are ignorant." - Don Herold

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
      The rank is way off the chat & there is player are no longer here in this server all of them have no guild at all.
      Plz fix this.
      Cata doesnt have its rankings reset by BR,,,its by the order of pll that killed it first
      IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
      Class:Mage
      Level:80
      Server:Scarstone-S274
      Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
      Guild:Genesis
      The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Actually, it isn't. My rank kept slipping from single digits to about 497 now. I have people who are now no longer playing, who are in the region of 20k BR completing Catacomb.

I knew those guys. We started together. There was no way they would have completed cata before me as I am consistently 11-17 in BR in the server since the beginning. These guys weren't even anywhere close to this rank. No to mention completing Cata when you have BR in the teens (in ks) is shenanigans.

It is just another R2 bug.

Comment

When you complete necro, catacombs and purg maze your ranking drops as to what I see now, eg. 20 ppl on your server beat lvl 30 in necro and you were the 4th, when you complete it your rank drops to 20, when the next guy completes it he goes to 20 and so on.
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
          X