dimension adventure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimension adventure

This is the second time I have had this problem in dimension. I like to finish my dimensions as quickly as possible and I therefore spend bound balen to buy all 500 boots every day. BUT yesterday on THE VERY FIRST time I tried to buy the boots it kept telling me I didn't have enough balen and NEVER gave me the opportunity to buy with bound balen. I cleared cache and refreshed NO CHANGE. I cleared cache and rebooted NO CHANGE and I took screen shots:Click image for larger version

Name:	dimension1.png
Views:	2
Size:	300.2 KB
ID:	1773621Click image for larger version

Name:	dimension2.png
Views:	2
Size:	323.0 KB
ID:	1773622
    Oh and I submitted a ticket:353003 and no reply... no surprise
    PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH!!!
    Susanna Dragon bow master level 10 server 03 east Kabam
    Last edited by Susanna4256; 06-06-2015, 10:15 AM. Reason: ticket number

Originally posted by Susanna4256 View Post
    This is the second time I have had this problem in dimension. I like to finish my dimensions as quickly as possible and I therefore spend bound balen to buy all 500 boots every day. BUT yesterday on THE VERY FIRST time I tried to buy the boots it kept telling me I didn't have enough balen and NEVER gave me the opportunity to buy with bound balen. I cleared cache and refreshed NO CHANGE. I cleared cache and rebooted NO CHANGE and I took screen shots:[ATTACH=CONFIG]139895[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139896[/ATTACH]
    Oh and I submitted a ticket:353003 and no reply... no surprise
    PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH!!!
    Susanna Dragon bow master level 10 server 03 east Kabam
    I've had a similar issue in the past, Try logging out of your account, and while using another browser login again. What has happened is that you may have inadvertently clicked the check box to not allow bound balen use and then told the system to not remind you again, this will cause the sort of behavior you're seeing.

Let me know if this helps you.
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 06-06-2015, 02:39 PM. Reason: fixing my commas
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

no that did not help and I did not get to use my bound balen for boots. and today when I entered dimension I needed to take one more step to get the exploration rewards and it would not give them to me when I clicked on submit so I tried going back a level and then it disappeared and no rewards. Really makes me want to quit this stupid glitched game

Comment

clear cache and refresh your page, till now that always helped.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
          clear cache and refresh your page, till now that always helped.
          obviously you didn't read my initial problem
          I cleared cache twice refreshed and rebooted

Comment

Hello Susanna4256,

Looks like your ticket has been replied to. Has your problem been solved?

If it hasn't, please reply via support:

Last edited by Whakapono; 06-08-2015, 07:51 PM. Reason: added screenshot
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X