50% freeze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% freeze

I have this issue : 50% freeze when progress , pls start do a right things dont fix some issued and made a new one .. sucks indeed .. pls fix - TY

note : i try ur suggest and nothing happen .. well fix it - ty
    vric
    Republic of Gamer
    Life is only once - Be wise
    Rider of Freedom

Originally posted by vrich View Post
    I have this issue : 50% freeze when progress , pls start do a right things dont fix some issued and made a new one .. sucks indeed .. pls fix - TY

note : i try ur suggest and nothing happen .. well fix it - ty
    A 50% loading issue is an individual issue, not "made" and definitely not intended.

You said you've tried things. Please list exactly *what* you've tried.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

If you make a ticket to support, they will ask that you try the following:
      1) Try a different browser - not helping/ working
      2) Update flash player/java - already done a month ago and not working
      3) Stop/pause downloads - not working
      4) Disable third-party browser active monitoring plug-ins such as video grabbers/adblockers as these have negative impacts to browser games - not working
      5) Lower protection/disable firewall or make sure site is whitelisted as it may block the port of the game - not working
      6) Set browser to a higher priority via Task Manager - not working
      7) Check Internet speed and stability [http://speedtest.net/] Any small interruption or disconnection is crucial for the game to completely load - not working

It would be advisable to make your ticket already having tried all of this, and let them know that you have, with all the results of each in the body of the ticket. Hoping to save you some time.

Other things that you can try before making a ticket are the following, they may not help the problem, but they will save time from support asking you to do the same:
      Try a different computer, and/or a different internet connection (log on at work or a friend's house) - i do with 4 diffrent network and 3 diff laptop = not working
      Try a VPN (maybe your issue is with your isp's dns lookup) - not working
      Change and flush your DNS if the previous worked, then try again - not working
      Run CC cleaner or a similar program or manually clear your prefetch and temp files - not working
      Hard restart your router (use the 30-30-30 reset or call your ISP to do it for you, you can google the make and model of your router to see which you need to do) - not working
      Open any blocked ports on your modem (if you are on a network and know how to port forward and change the settings for you NAT then feel free, I just asked my ISP to unblock them for me, because I didn't want to break anything) - not working

any new suggests?
      vric
      Republic of Gamer
      Rider of Freedom

Comment

Do you have access to another computer at a different location? If still happening after trying that, see if you can log into any other server (even if it means starting a new character). If you can, you may need to send in a ticket for a character 'bump'. Please link this thread so they can see what you've tried already.
        Last edited by Whakapono; 06-12-2015, 04:42 AM. Reason: re-read.. updated edit
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

go to internet explorer - wartune page -download miniclient

go to internet explorer - download flash player "Active X" and only Active X ( don't use chrome , mozila or any diferent browser for those downloads. )

if u still have problem.. then don't know .
          Alchemist

S-287
          1M+BR Mage

Comment

how could happen u dont know ? sucks ..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	281.0 KB
ID:	1714078

still can get in with miniclient

active X is no problem

tell me what to do ?
            vric
            Republic of Gamer
            Rider of Freedom

Comment

cant into game still freeze at 50%

what happen?
              vric
              Republic of Gamer
              Rider of Freedom

Comment

Please do what was suggested in post 4. We need to rule out certain things first.
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

nothing happen .. pls do something , dont ignoring me

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	317.0 KB
ID:	1714079
                  vric
                  Republic of Gamer
                  Rider of Freedom

Comment

We're not ignoring you, but you haven't told us what happens when:
                    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                    see if you can log into any other server

Comment

its start after maintainace
                      vric
                      Republic of Gamer
                      Rider of Freedom

Comment

Originally posted by vrich View Post
                        its start after maintainace
                        That's still not a reply to our very simple question... We love to help, but you have to be willing to try our suggestions. If you can't be bothered with that, there's not a lot we can do.

So, I'll write it down as simple as I can: try loading a different server and tell us what happens.

Comment

Its work on my other toon , why you guys go fix it and not to try looking something wrong on me ..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140753[/ATTACH]
                          vric
                          Republic of Gamer
                          Rider of Freedom

Comment

Great, that's a step forward Have you sent a ticket with a link to this forum thread as I suggested earlier?
                            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                            X