hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot events

i have seriously been waiting more then a day for some responce yet i have not received any kind of help from a GM in hot events after you get you 4th legendary 40 piece you are suppose to get gold daru and luck stones yet i have not received them at all made some tickets but i do not get any responce is anyone else having this problem??

Tickets can take up to 48 hours for a reply, so 24 hours isn't that abnormal. Please don't create multiple tickets on the same subject.

Can you tell us which server you are on? And is the event you're talking about part of a new server event?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

im on server 591 the event is called lvl. 40 legendary set collection every time you get a piece of lvl 40 legendary set collection you should recieve gold day and luck stones however i got the 4th piece today but i am unable to claim the rewa

Comment

Can you please read the second post in this thread? That's a solution from someone who had the same problem. Do come back to us when it doesn't work
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X