Target Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target Bug

I'm in my second day now, so I have already a +15 Sacred Staff, Refined Mysticality, Equipped a Lorekeeper Equipment, Cleared level 30 of catacombs yet still there is no 'Reached' in green in my Target second day, thus I cannot claim the rewards. I cannot put my photos (as proof) as they are PNG even though the attachment says that PNG is valid in the attachments.

For your info, here are the requirements to be fulfilled in Second Day.
    'Equip a Rare or higher Astral' - Fulfilled (No reaches) Refined Mysticality
    'Equip Level 30 or higher Equipment' - Fulfilled (No reaches) Lorekeeper Hat and Robe
    'Enchant Equipment to +12' - Fulfilled (No reaches) Sacred Staff +15
    'Clear Lv.30 of the Forgotten Catacombs' - Fulfilled (No reaches) 30 is the newest record

I think this has something to do with me making my character before Dungeon and Stamina reset; although I did not get the 2nd day Login Rewards nor checkin, though second day appeared in my targets list. Thanks for reading this

If it doesn't let you claim after dungeon reset (05:00 server time), please bump this post. At times timezones confuse players (have had it happen to me), where it may be '2 days' for the player, but the server itself hasn't gone through 2 days.

You're welcome to use a url for screenprints on the forum, such as tinypic or prntscr for example.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Open paint save pics as jpeg. That will fix your photo issues
      IGN: Muramasa
      Server: #351 -Snowcrest
      Guild: Saintz
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
      Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Alright..I will tell you guys if I can get it later