• Show
Clear All

• Acount/Login Issues

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140834[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]140835[/ATTACH]

plz help....

Ty..
    indian

I moved this post of yours to a new thread, as it has nothing to do with the new payment options. Please do not reply to News and Event threads with issues, instead make a new thread in Bugs & General support.

In this case, what happens when you click on your server in the right hand column of your second screenshot?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Acount/Login Issues

hello there

I'd like to report some bug which happen to my guilmates zodiarc of S3 Worg lair: Mellisan, Marionetta, KentancX and Amarion.

They can only reach the home page at http://wartune.r2games.com/ . They cant login into the game as when they click "play now" or "Log in now" nothing happend.

They also cannot login forum using their username, hence they ask me to report.

When i asked them : they have already clear cache/cookies, change browser, etc. No connection issues since they can access other website(s), such as youtube, normally. No flash upgrade issues either since their flash is up to date.

Please help fix the bugs and thanks in advance

Serph, G.M Zodiarc of S3 Worg lair

Comment

Is it the same when they try using the Mini Client?
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

yes it is the same

Comment

Can you please ask them to file a ticket, if they are able? http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune This might be something beyond my superpower... :/

Comment

i have asked them but they cant..
              they dont get the ticket number.. it said yur ticket number# is
              just like thatClick image for larger version

Name:	11417010_10200569536798189_1553621018_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1714141

Comment

Esme,

Had the same issue intermittently on this prior to titan wars on oceanic. Tried doing the refresh clear cache etc and that locked me out entirely. Did a bit of debugging and looks like its an issue with the javascript on the webpage which may be specific to internet explorer only (seemed to work fine on other pages and the issue seems to be in a section that only runs if the browser is msie). My guess is either someone at r2 did an update to the webpage and cupcaked it up or maybe there has been an internet explorer update which has cupcaked r2s perfectly good code up (I think people can take their own guess as to which is more likely).

Anyways can use pass this on to whoever at r2 looks after the webpage so they can at least check it out. I have tried ie 10 and ie 11 both have this issue, but maxtthon seems to be fine.

Forgot to mention for anyone who is stuck using ie can get around this as follows by clicking on account at the top of the webpage and loging in to your r2 account as you would to recharge etc. This will also log you in for wartune and if you reload the main page after doing this it will show you as logged in and you should be able to select server etc or just click you favourites link to whichever server you want to log in on

hope this helps although its probably a bit late if u missed titan wars bcs of it
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-13-2015, 01:27 PM. Reason: post merge

Comment

That's very useful to know, Darknova, thank you. When you had this issue, did you try logging in with a different browser than IE, and if so, did that work (apart from Maxthon)?

Farrusca, oh lovely... it just keeps on getting better. -_- If you can please ask the players which email address they've used to file that ticket without a number, and please pm me that email address. I'll also link the GMs to this thread.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-13-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Dusted off my chrome and thats fine also although cupcake knows how out of date my version is.

I think issue is limited to IE and seems to be in a part of the javascript that only runs for msie as none of the javascript code on the page runs. I would say its something to do with the browser security settings for running javascript except my settings havent changed and also other ppl are having same issue.

We could get dozens of people to file tickets and clog the system, or someone who does the webcoding at r2 could try logging into the game using IE go "Ahah thats what the problem is" and save the support elves from running around wearing out those boots with the cute little bells on them.

Anyways sleepytime, the workaround posted above will let ppl access their toons in the meantime until someone rocks up to the r2 office on monday to fix it

damnit that cupcake pic is making me hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                      damnit that cupcake pic is making me hungry
                      *hovers cupcake in front of Darknova*

I've given the GMs this thread, so they can take a look into this. But most likely not during the weekend, alas.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        *hovers cupcake in front of Darknova*

I've given the GMs this thread, so they can take a look into this. But most likely not during the weekend, alas.
                        Hello Esme, this is Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair

I inform you that I can already login wartune, also with Marionetta, KentancX and Amarion. Thanks alot from us for you and whoever involved on fixing this fast ( havent heard if they can login forum, but i think they can too)

Talking about "no number ticket" we had experienced, i think support may be be bugged too. I just found out this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-is-bugged-too
                        Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Ahh my old nemesis, cupcakes.

Looks like the issue is now sorted, tried looking through the javascript and looks like it was updated so someone did get around to fixing it

thanks for passing to GMs

Comment

Originally posted by RaitoZ View Post
                            Hello Esme, this is Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair

I inform you that I can already login wartune, also with Marionetta, KentancX and Amarion. Thanks alot from us for you and whoever involved on fixing this fast ( havent heard if they can login forum, but i think they can too)

Talking about "no number ticket" we had experienced, i think support may be be bugged too. I just found out this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-is-bugged-too
                            Thank you, Mellisan, for getting back to us. Glad to hear you can at least log in.

The system not providing a ticket number is known, but it's not a fixed issue; sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it's browser related, sometimes it's not. Sometimes the ticket still goes through, sometimes it doesn't... Which, understandably, isn't making fixing it any easier... -_-

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              Thank you, Mellisan, for getting back to us. Glad to hear you can at least log in.

The system not providing a ticket number is known, but it's not a fixed issue; sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it's browser related, sometimes it's not. Sometimes the ticket still goes through, sometimes it doesn't... Which, understandably, isn't making fixing it any easier... -_-
                              Thanks Emse , that response made my day.

Comment

Working...
                              X