SERVER 590 Missing Hot Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERVER 590 Missing Hot Events

We don't have any hot events running. The first month ones have finished. Please update 590 to include general Events.
    Mage lvl 64
    BR 84k
    Server R2-590

my server 577 went 8 days without events after the new server events had all ended. support just said to wait, then my tickets all got closed/deleted without any actual answers or compensation. then we got merged before any events came into play causing many on my server to quit.
    so good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
      We don't have any hot events running. The first month ones have finished. Please update 590 to include general Events.

Typically normal "Hot Events" only come after a server is older than 30 days.

S590 was opened on May 19th, so just a bit longer and your server will be put into the normal circuit of Hot Events.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        Typically normal "Hot Events" only come after a server is older than 30 days.

S590 was opened on May 19th, so just a bit longer and your server will be put into the normal circuit of Hot Events.
        thank you for the reply.
        I would like to point out that the new server events last exactly 28 days. 4 weeks. The server came out the 19th correct. Considering that the month of May has 31 days, we should be put into the regular hot events tomorrow. If you can, please talk to whoever is in charge and make sure they don't forget. People will quit without hot events, and currently the server is quite alive. I would hate for it to become empty just because you guys forgot to give us hot events on time.
        thank you
        Mage lvl 64
        BR 84k
        Server R2-590

Comment

Day 2, server has no hot events
          Mage lvl 64
          BR 84k
          Server R2-590

Comment

Day 3, server has no hot events
            Mage lvl 64
            BR 84k
            Server R2-590

Comment

Linker591..your server 590 is quite dead actually. Not many playing there actively. Many have already quit for one reason or another. New Hot Events are not going to bring that server back to life. It has already been destroyed. The only hope of that server miraculously jumping for joy again would be for a merge with a couple lively servers. Good luck and have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                Linker591..your server 590 is quite dead actually. Not many playing there actively. Many have already quit for one reason or another. New Hot Events are not going to bring that server back to life. It has already been destroyed. The only hope of that server miraculously jumping for joy again would be for a merge with a couple lively servers. Good luck and have a nice day.
                yeah, my guild alone has 60 active players which is more than some merged servers have.
                and we arent the only alive guild.
                but hey thanks for your comment which had absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic.
                Mage lvl 64
                BR 84k
                Server R2-590

Comment

Working...
                X