Great Invitation: Take the Player Survey ~ Invalid code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Invitation: Take the Player Survey ~ Invalid code

OK so now what? I filled in all the questions and got a redeemcode. Where do i redeem the rewards with this code? Not under hot events in game. When i enter the code in event prices it says invalid code. Who has the solution for this?

I dunno...I put the code in under hot events and got my rewards. But I left the page with the code on it open while I did it in case I made a mistake

Comment

Yes you enter the code via Hot Events. If it says 'Invalid Code', try putting your cursor at the end and hitting 'delete', then at the front and hit 'backspace'. This is just incase any sneaky invisible characters got in there while you were doing a copy. If that still does not work, send a ticket with your code, and let them know what happened when you tried it.

Please also take into account, this is an r2games survey. This means if you are a different platform (Kabam, Kongregate or Armorgames) it will not work.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

only works on r2. kinda lame :P
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          Yes you enter the code via Hot Events. If it says 'Invalid Code', try putting your cursor at the end and hitting 'delete', then at the front and hit 'backspace'. This is just incase any sneaky invisible characters got in there while you were doing a copy. If that still does not work, send a ticket with your code, and let them know what happened when you tried it.

Please also take into account, this is an r2games survey. This means if you are a different platform (Kabam, Kongregate or Armorgames) it will not work.
          its about time u allowed other platforms to ave these rewards we also use ur forums to find out info and to post ur lame bugs which u never fix at all

Comment

Survey problem

Well.. did the survey as instructed and tried to input the code that was given..

Results...

"The card number you entered is invalid. Check the number and try again".

Tried 4 times, both copy and paste and by typing it in..

Suggestions?

NM.. see the "problem" now... R2 "ONLY"...go figure... Hope R2 realizes that the OTHER platforms DO spend money to play these games also
            Last edited by BrokSonic; 06-17-2015, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Ah I see my problem is solved. I'm playing by Kabam-58 and not R2 games, so i cannot claim the rewards. Really nice this isn't valid for all platforms. When i go from my game to forums i end up here and there wasn't stated this was for R2 games only to claim. What i like to see changed the most in this game there wasn't an option to select it, but i'm sure a lot of ppl will agree with me when i say: FIX THE LAG. The more they build in in game the more lag they build in and it makes a lot of ppl to quit this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

I did like you said, but not working. It says "code already been use" or something like that
                Heroes Evolved
                GODZ

Comment

great invitation

For players who play this game on a kabam server you can fill
                  in the form with question`s and you get a code for a reward
                  but i think you can guess it IT DOES NOT WORK
                  on Kabam servers
                  Only R2 players get the reward they do not mention it
                  so i say it here ( it is not fair and typical R2 )

Comment

Survey is LAME

seriously, why have kabam members do a survey for R2 when only R2 gets the rewards? that is really stupid. I was actually kinda excited to get some decent loot for a change, then guess what, the code I was given doesn't even work...... It is bad enough we have to deal with all the game problems and how we get treated as a whole as gamers. We deal with the game lag, yeah I realize for some it is their PC's being outdated or having crappy internet, but not all of us have that problem. (I feel bad for those players because they get hit twice, they have their own lag, plus the game lag) For lots of players, its because of the game. We get outdated compensation packs that don't do anything for us, We get bad customer support that treats us like we are criminals. Now this survey. I wonder how many of the Kabam members went and did that survey to find out that the code does not work. Here is a question for Kabam and R2.... When are you guys going to start treating people that play your games fairly? ..... Before taking the survey, all Kabam players should ahve been told that it was for R2 servers only. No one else gets the rewards for doing the survey.

Comment

Also, how many thousands of Kabam players did the survey and found out that they get nothing except a code that does not work........

Comment

Player Survey

Where do we redeem the code for the "Take the Player Survey" prize pack? After finding a thread I tried using the solution offered there and it says its an invalid code. I made sure the code entry area was clear first.
                        Last edited by R290579301; 06-20-2015, 10:28 AM. Reason: more information

Comment

No kidding!! I totally agree! I spent the better part of an hour making sure I was in the right area to enter said code only to find it wasn't valid! Then went thru all the trouble of entering a ticket with a screen shot that'll never get resolved!!! I love how they like to sound sympathetic to our issues with the "player survey"!!! Fix the dang issues and treat all players equally!

Comment

Working...
                          X