Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reported last week that we were going to miss out on GB since the guild battle list was still stuck on the previous Wednesdays fight round 2 and it is still the same, so on S583 we have missed out on the final on friday and the whole last week and further more this week we will not have any GB. This is really serious! I know there was an emergency maint after people having login problems and I can understand if something went wrong during that, but I do expect to have it fixed after 1 week especially after my report had been answered. Nillan73

[edit]

After the emergency maintenance you guys had last Wednesday around Guild Battle time, something went really wrong. We didn't get any battle on Friday and again we wont be able to do Guild Battle this week. The list shows that it is stuck on the second round which was last Wednesday.
    Case #: 362466.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gb bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	1714564
    Last edited by Whakapono; 06-29-2015, 07:34 PM. Reason: edited ticket and email out (don't worry we can still view this)

Comment

This is second week without guild battle. Do u think to repare this bug?

Comment

are u jocke whit us???

Second week no guild battle image hinor and insignia lost how we can di gear buy medalions whit that????1 week to resolve this and nothing???r2 sleep or what??look all this all players do tikets forum post why u dont give a penny in us?we keep this game alive the players!!!is outragious what is happening!!!god damit put the developers work !!
        Ii prefer die fighting for something instead live for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by SpidermanRo View Post
          Second week no guild battle image hinor and insignia lost how we can di gear buy medalions whit that????1 week to resolve this and nothing???r2 sleep or what??look all this all players do tikets forum post why u dont give a penny in us?we keep this game alive the players!!!is outragious what is happening!!!god damit put the developers work !!
          Please help me help you. When posting add your server number and platform; ticket number if you wish also. For all I know you're from a different one to those mentioned, and talking about something completely different to what the thread is about. This kind of rant on its own does not help the situation (although is most welcome with the needed information included). Thank you

Update:

Not to sound like a ticket person, but I've been told they ARE working on the problem. Hopefully you all see some progress soon, but no promises on time frames can be made.
          Last edited by Whakapono; 06-29-2015, 09:15 PM. Reason: update
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

S464 still without guild battle

have sent support tickets and screenprints since june 22nd asking for this to be fixed. Have received no replies whatsoever! Fix guild battle on server 464, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forum.r2games.com/images/smilies/mad.png

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_no_gb_for_june_22_2015 (1).png
Size:	765.5 KB
ID:	1714582Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_no_bg_june_22nd_2015_again.png
Size:	672.8 KB
ID:	1714583 Here's SCREENPRINTS !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHANIKOE View Post
                have sent support tickets and screenprints since june 22nd asking for this to be fixed. Have received no replies whatsoever! Fix guild battle on server 464, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Please only send one ticket for each issue. If you feel the need to 'bump it', you can 'reply' simply stating it is not yet resolved. Also please do not create multiple threads about the same issue for the same issue. It's a form of spamming, and is just slowing things down.

On that note, I have made an update on the situation in post #34 ... they are aware of the situation and working toward a solution.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

S583, we still don't have guild battles. It's allready two weeks... ticket number #368036

Comment

S583 - 2 weeks without GB

today finally the first guild battle after two weeks. we expect compensation...

Comment

Originally posted by R287792049 View Post
                      today finally the first guild battle after two weeks. we expect compensation...
                      Thank you for the update Am glad they fixed this.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X