What? 3 of a kind and NO bonus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? 3 of a kind and NO bonus?

Rolled 3 of a kind in the end game for Cloud Adventures - and NO bonus?

Click image for larger version

Name:	3 of a Kind.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.2 KB
ID:	1774481

I've never known Cloud Adventures to give any 'extra bonus' for getting 3 of the same on the wheel. It does pose an interesting question though, I will forward a query through for you. If you've sent a ticket, and not heard from it in 48 hours, you're welcome to post it here.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by amysoriyano View Post
      Rolled 3 of a kind in the end game for Cloud Adventures - and NO bonus?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]141526[/ATTACH]
      lol nice, bet you cant roll 3x 900 bound balens : P lol

Comment

900 bb is trolling us. Notice that it always appears one spot before the one you actually get, but only rarely hits.
        Server: Armor S6
        IGN: Xanthralla
        Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
          900 bb is trolling us. Notice that it always appears one spot before the one you actually get, but only rarely hits.
          got it yesterday, few other times too, considering it should be a rare drop this makes perfect sense to me
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I think I have got it a total of one time. Just like the event boxes, they don't want everyone to get the top prize everytime. Don't know if it is just me but it seems they have cut way back on the drops for the event boxes. I hardly ever see anyone getting the mount anymore. In the past, I would see it quite often.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              got it yesterday, few other times too, considering it should be a rare drop this makes perfect sense to me
              it's a rare drop no doubt, so why does it appear in every spin, one click before the wheels STOP?
              Server: Armor S6
              IGN: Xanthralla
              Guild: Samurai

Comment

Working...
              X