hp bug every morning for 2 months

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hp bug every morning for 2 months

Hello, every morning I wake up it appears that I have lost about 48,5% of my hp for no reason at all. The same thing happens after maintainance or update
    so I know it's not caused by anything that I do. I heal every evening and then this hp drop could possibly lead to plunders, allthough people
    don't really plunder me because of my br.

Calculation of my last hp drop:

hp in the morning 158800 = X X = 158800 X 100 = 48,5%
    max hp 326840 100 326840

hm, wanted to put screen on here, but don't seem to work...

This problem could include many factors. Whether it be due to blessing wheel reset, certain HP passives of the hero. If players are plundered while they are offline, this could contribute to HP drop also.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 06-22-2015, 07:07 PM. Reason: removed a statement, as was repeat to what was said already
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      This problem could include many factors. Whether it be due to blessing wheel reset, certain HP passives of the hero. If players are plundered while they are offline, this could contribute to HP drop also.
      You wrong. The same thing happens to me, and I dont use the blessing wheel. I leave my toon with his hp bar full and when I come back, half bar has been consumed by an unknown reason. I think that is a R2 tactic to make players spend gold or balen to buy hp potions or another bug. Epic fail!

Comment

this happens to me also not eveyday but very often havent got plundered and solo arena isnt supose to take HP
        TheOMEN S517
        BR 13.6M BR OF FAKENESS
        SYLPH RED ODIN :NAME-SIXSIXSIX BR 501K
        EUDAEMON LVL12 BLOOD DEMON 7M+ SOMETHING BR
        EUDAEMONS SYLPH IS RED FRIGGA 499K BR

Comment

It's all true what has been said here, I don't use wheel either, not getting plundered, 5/7 days I'm not being attacked
          in solo arena yet I lose the hp every day. Also the 48% hp drop can't be from sylph switch, that is only a drop from about 20k hp or so.

Comment

Comment

You all seem to have missed statements one and three, and only picked up on statement number two. Please re-read.

I did not list ALL the reasons why HP is lost during reset. Patch 3 introduced this HP reduction, and quite frankly, I don't know ALL the reasons as to why it happens. I had only listed a couple of factors. I'm sure there are a few players who could list every one of them, and I would love for them to be listed here for quick reference. If you are an Archer, Mage or a Knight; of class advance, have talents, and such, it is likely you WILL have a HP 'reset' at dungeon reset as your hero 'resets' itself.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

in the former bug section there were numerous threads about this from more than an year ago, including one mine, no answer on them. And no, you dont lose hp if you get plundered or from solo arena, in fact you dont lose hp from any game feature you dont play (being offline).
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                X