Missing events on Amorgames S5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing events on Amorgames S5

good morning.....we miss on Amorgames the new events....till now nothing is shown up

Thank you for informing us. The issue has been reported, and noted that Armor and Kongregate are currently missing todays events. Please keep an eye on News forum (or this thread) for any updates.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

FWIW, we were missing all the new stuff on Armor S6 as well, but they finally showed up late. REALLY late...as in I checked at approx. 0415 and didn't see them, but they were finally there at 0445.
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

HotShop and Flash Sale are not resettet, they show only the old stuff

Comment

On Kongregate we had events from about 8.00 of this morning 24/06.
          So we couldn't complete double events at midnight, missing many rewards like 19 event boxes from sylph upgrade.
          All rewards that players in R2 servers had could collect.

Any solution for this, or R2 simply doesn't care, if some servers have advantage on others?

Comment

I will pass on that Hot Shop and Flash Sale have not yet reset for some servers. Thank you.

I will also forward your concerns Lynn. I know they are aware of the late events, but I will relay the items you (from Armor and Kongegrate) have potentially missed due to it. Please be patient.
            Last edited by Whakapono; 06-24-2015, 07:07 AM.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Maybe R2 should open new events at server reset time...so noone have a advantage, and ppl can sleep in the nighttime

Comment

so,,,Flash Sale reset......and only the stuff from last event......not the new stuff, i saw on my 2. account in R2....no Divinitiy Shards and the other needfull things.....when will this be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                  Maybe R2 should open new events at server reset time...so noone have a advantage, and ppl can sleep in the nighttime
                  yes, we all wish this.
                  I think we have events in this way because simply they aren't able to make them work like you said, for example:
                  - if they reset hot events attempt at 05.00, adding new events and removing old ones at 05.01, players could have a minute to complete old events before them disappear.
                  - if they add new events and remove old ones at 05.00, resetting hot events attempts at 05.01, players could have a minute to complete new events before them get reset.

The solution is to remove old at 04.59, reset attempts at 05.00, adding new at 05.01. I have no idea why they don't make this.

I will also forward your concerns Lynn. I know they are aware of the late events, but I will relay the items you (from Armor and Kongegrate) have potentially missed due to it. Please be patient.
                  Ty. Adding one more day for sylph upgrade event would be perfect, if only for servers that had this problem. But i doubt this will ever happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X