Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consecutive recharge event

Hi,

I recharged at 1am server time this morning and received rewards. I then recharged this afternoon after 5am server time and did not receive my second rewards. Why is this. Server states it resets at 5am. Thank you

I believe that only stamina and dungeons reset 5. (Not 100% sure) Also if the event was just put in at the 23:59 - 00:01 time that then technically that is when it resets. It's a very complicated system. Would be alot easier if everything reset at one time. A mod could probably go into more detail.
    [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

The recharge event resets at 5:00 am server time but not exactly at 5:00 it can be up to 10 minutes late like the dimension rewards showing up in your game mail or sky trail rewards. If you did this at exactly 5:00 then you might have done it before it actually reset. I had this happen to me once. You are better off waiting until 6:00 to recharge just to make sure since there is not indication in the hot events if it has reset.

Comment

i recharged yesterday at 00:09 and today at 3pm yet my second rewards are not collectible

Comment

I'll forward this to the GMs. What I think is part of the problem is that the event is live but reset hasn't happened yet. So basically the reset at 5am indeed resets the attempt, but in a 24h day there has already been a recharge; the one between midnight and 5am, and then the one after 5am counts as a second recharge for that same day. But.. like I said, that's just what I think is happening each time. I'll ask for clarification so that this can finally be cleared up once and for all. And hopefully adjusted as well...
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
          X