Forum login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum login

Well this is not exactly a game bug, but is one VERY annoying one since I visit the forum often.

After the new site/platform update I have to go trough hell to log on forum. Getting "Invalid acc/password" message on almost every browser although i am logged in game. Happens on Maxthon, Chrome, Opera, Waterfox, IE. And yes, I have cleared cache, cookies and ran diagnostic and all with Ccleaner. What I need to do to get on forum is to start Safari, which I dont like, after all the cookies/cache clearings, log on forum and then I can log from all the other browsers. And this works only untill i shut down the computer, next time have to do the same.

Do you think this is how it should be?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Your R2 account is the same as your forum account, yes? Some people have a separate account for the forum, which might get kicked off when the main site overrules the forum login...
    Let me see if I can grab Storm and ask him.

Edit; Stormaggedon has send you a PM here on the forums. Please check it out if you haven't already
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2015, 03:35 AM.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

only issue I have seen is that sometimes on my firefox on windows it says password in the username box. I then have to removed the entered entry and in both boxes before typing. I done the same clearing cookies and cache still appears I got round that by just leaving myself signed in. It works fine on Windows Edge browser. It also works fine on Firefox on my mac and the same on Safari.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
      X