Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to be honest iam kinda tired of this game problem..... iam considering to quit this game... as u know when i cannot login i lose many thing.... BG.. cross arena... WB... and hot event chance..... iam so hopeless......

Comment

• i hv the same problem with the game.from last night i cant play the game.pls fix the problem

Comment

• baidu works too. it used older version of chrome's pepper flash.

anyway, someone said the game working normally on older flash versions.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• G m

some time my schren be black cant do nothing just relog but when i am mpd drops gone or go out from mpd what can i do....

Comment

• black screen after log in

hi this morning game would not load after log in just a black screen with the r2 header line at top when i tried to create a ticket it said my account does not exist please help

Comment

• I am getting a black screen on both Chrome and FireFox browsers. This is terribly inconvenient. Please resolve this issue ASAP

GridViper
              Kabam
              S8

Comment

• its been almost 24 hrs. still no fix. anyone even bothering to look at this problem? not talking about the mods but the game master
                Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

• same here loads then the screen goes black are they doing anything about it

Comment

• Originally posted by R210638783 View Post
                    same here loads then the screen goes black are they doing anything about it
                    Probably not. The devs are probably already gone for the weekend and R2 doesn't care how many customers they lose.

Comment

• lol more than 24 hrs after MT still login issue there screen getting jammed & Mini client not working - gr8s R2 on your 3rd anniversary

Comment

• The game is unplayable... have to ref every 30 mins due to lag, and then black screen, freezing etc...
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• I had doubts before, but the latest round of suggestions of what to try by the devs just reinforces how truly incompetent they come across. If I can connect to the server, log in, and load things to a point before it blackscreens and freezes, it is NOT a DNS issue. I've connected to the bloody server, your junk just isn't working. With the multitude of players reporting the SAME issues across several platforms and time zones you really should get a clue that it is NOT OUR ISSUE, especially after it happened following a maintenance.
                          The amount of lag we experience increases after every game change and feature addition. Countless people have requested change to how damage gets displayed in combat because the huge crit number displays bring everything to a standstill after a few battles.
                          If you are trying to kill off the game, then Bravo, you are doing a bang up job.
                          If you want to keep receiving money from players on this game then I strongly suggest you wake up and fix some existing issues for a change instead of rushing headlong to release new content in a last ditch effort to drain another credit card somewhere.
                          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	bbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	1716278Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	1716279 im having the same problem with wartune. im getting black screen after 99% loading

Comment

• I can get inside the game for 5 or less minutes then its froze up, already clear cookies, cache browsing etc etc, still not able to play it though
                              Heroes Evolved
                              GODZ

Comment

Working...
                              X