I cannot check my ticket history or send any tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot check my ticket history or send any tickets

after creating a ticket and clicking "submit" and new tab shows me an email has been sent to my email address. I will have to click the link in my email address to continue. But when I checked my email address, i found no email from r2games. not even in my spam folders or in any other folders and I did not even get any reply from the ticket i made. So, I highly doubt the ticket was even created. I cannot even check my ticket history to see if the ticket i made was properly done. someone please help.

Yeah, the auto-email doesn't seem to be liking it's job a whole lot lately...

Let me know your server, platform (R2, Kabam etc) and charactername and I can ask the GMs to find the ticket number. (That's not forwarding your ticket, though...)
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Server - oceanic 248
      platform - r2games
      charactername - Sjzflame

Comment

Originally posted by sjzflamer9 View Post
        Server - oceanic 248
        platform - r2games
        charactername - Sjzflame
        I've been told it's ticket number 399712.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          I've been told it's ticket number 399712.
          where can I use this number and check the status of my ticket?

Comment

As far as I know that's still possible through the old link: http://support.r2games.com/support/support

Comment

Working...
            X