Advanced Guild skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Guild skills

The Advanced guild skills are not working as intended. I was in guild battle and when i got kicked from the game and came back this is what i found in my mail.
    According to the discription you see i was to recieve another 640 insigs which i did not.Click image for larger version

Name:	guildbattle2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	355.7 KB
ID:	1775074

Now seeing your submitting of tickets is broken for Kabam servers coul you please forward this to someone that can rfix and give me the insigs.

Server:Kabam S3 east
    Player: Elysium

i think it only works when you win?
    [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

Can you please file a ticket about this. The techs will be able to have a look to see where those missing insignia went (or if you received any other way). Feel free to link this thread in your ticket.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
        Can you please file a ticket about this. The techs will be able to have a look to see where those missing insignia went (or if you received any other way). Feel free to link this thread in your ticket.
        Well WHAKAPONO you apparently did not read this, I CAN NOT FILE A TICKET THATS WHY IM POSTING THIS HERE IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH! THE SUPPORT FOR KABAM SERVERS IS BROKEN AND BEING LOOKED AT SO FILE THIS AS A TICKET

Comment

Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
          i think it only works when you win?
          There no mention of a win in the discription so this should be paid out regardless of win or loss

Comment

Apologies, I missed the bottom of the post. Typing in caps is not easier to read though, it hurts my eyes.

Please make a baby account on R2Games so you are able to make a ticket. Remember to state your platform, character name, kabam name, and server number on the ticket. It would be helpful if you use the same email bound to your kabam account. Thank you
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartae View Post
              The Advanced guild skills are not working as intended. I was in guild battle and when i got kicked from the game and came back this is what i found in my mail.
              According to the discription you see i was to recieve another 640 insigs which i did not.[ATTACH=CONFIG]147395[/ATTACH]

Now seeing your submitting of tickets is broken for Kabam servers coul you please forward this to someone that can rfix and give me the insigs.

Server:Kabam S3 east
              Player: Elysium
              You will receive +640 insignia after you upgrade the skill to the next lvl. Look in "My Learned skills" for the insignia bonus, thats what you get, not what you show in the first SS.
              IGN:•BrokenRose•
              Class:Archer
              Guild:•Onež•

Comment

still bugged
                any news about fixing?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	xx.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	1716704
                Click image for larger version

Name:	xz.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	1716705

Edit: added to mega thread here
                Last edited by Lynn87; 09-02-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Thank you for adding to the bug thread. No news on it on this end, but will nudge someone about it again.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

finally, it was fixed

Comment

Originally posted by mamalun View Post
                      finally, it was fixed
                      Oh? When you say 'fixed', what are you referring to?
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X