Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support ticket issue (surprise, surprise)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support ticket issue (surprise, surprise)

I sent a ticket to support about the mistake with Adv Sep event but cannot continue because no email ever arrived. Any suggestions or am I SOL (out of luck) as always?

I'll keep my expectations extremely low so I'm not disappointed by the response. Thank you.

If you really need to, I can fetch the number for you. All I need is character name and server. From there you will be able to reply.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Well, maybe this is not the same for everyone but when I sent in a ticket, I never got the email either but they still got the ticket since I got a response about the ticket.

Comment

Thank you both for your responses. Whak, I'll take your help, check PM.

Not sure it will help any longer, they've changed the wording to Sep from Adv so I am sure I'm out of luck, as usual

Comment

Hello Scholesie,

Apologies for the delay in response. Your ticket number is 401469. Please use that to communicate with the ticket team.

The devs have informed R2Games staff that the event has been fixed. If this is not the case, please let us know. Thank you
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Thank you Whakapono, appreciate your assistance. I saw their "fix", the Adv Sep has been changed to Sep so I think they are telling us we are out of luck. We pay for their mistake, very nice.

Comment

Same here, got no email backon making ticket, and no reply in 2 days. Should i submit a new ticket?

P.S. The new design makes submitting tickets quite painful, someone should look into that.
              Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Originally posted by bornleader View Post
                Same here, got no email backon making ticket, and no reply in 2 days. Should i submit a new ticket?
                No need for that. If you give us your platform, server number and character name, we can ask the GMs to look up the number for you. In your case, is your signature correct? And what is the ticket about?
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Yeah info in signature. Ticket is about adv sepulcrum event not giving rewards when it started on oceanic servers.

Comment

Over 24 hours and still nothing from R2. Ignore me at your peril.

Comment

The staff at R2Games have still not received the answer themselves from the devs. When they do, they will update you all (hopefully us too).

bornleader, what is your platform please?
                      Last edited by Whakapono; 08-24-2015, 11:20 PM. Reason: added question to bornleader
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

R2 Server 157, IGN: bornleader

Comment

Umm, could you get me the ticket number, been 3 days now, events over and still no reply.

Really tired of the pathetic support.

Comment

Received an email from support earlier which stated they would be sending along earned rewards. Just received said rewards but was not full rewards. Plus, I asked for compensation since I would have used them during the event but they did not agree with me. R2 disappoints again.

Good luck to all, hope you get more satisfaction than I did.

And thank you Whakapono, I appreciate your help. Nothing I said was directed at you, just support. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by bornleader View Post
                              Umm, could you get me the ticket number, been 3 days now.
                              Apologies *facepalm*. Have asked for a number for you. Will post here when I retrieve it.

*Update*

Your ticket number is #401616, and I have been informed it 'has been handled'. Please let me know if otherwise. Thank you and apologies again for the late reply.
                              Last edited by Whakapono; 08-26-2015, 12:07 AM. Reason: updated
                              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                              X