X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no Damage from hero attack

Who can explain?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hawk1world; 08-30-2015, 12:58 AM.

lmao 3.6 mil BR, you most likely spent a few too many thousand dollars on this game and yet you have no clue how to play / how the game works lmao so typical of whales lol

Comment

LMAO MsKink. Don't hate because you don't have that kind of money. He does know how to play. For your info, he is number one on USWest. Where are you at? There is a glitch/bug. That is why he is posting in this section. If you don't have an answer, then Cupcakes.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-30-2015, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yeanyoeun1 View Post
        LMAO MsKink. Don't hate because you don't have that kind of money. He does know how to play. For your info, he is number one on USWest. Where are you at? There is a glitch/bug. That is why he is posting in this section. If you don't have an answer, then Cupcakes.
        well indeed its a bug or something funny going on here. R2 need to take a look at there stats with the new patch that will be coming soon and do some figuring and correcting. I was in cws as well and was receiving no dm in hero mode 2k here 2k there might as well been just throwing fire balls.

Mods please forward this to the devs cuze they do need to be aware of this and do some calculating.

For example i was in a fight in bg and lasted 10mins 1 fight just no dm to either player, now that will start making people want to stop playing when they cant end a fight withing a couple mins.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-31-2015, 04:09 AM. Reason: resizing
        Character Name: Chris1909
        Class: Mage
        Server: US West

Comment

hahaha the clueless bunch is all here ? lmao

and i DO ahve an answer but i aint going to share it with tools like you lol

hopefully someone is more kind hearted than me and find enough pity in their soul to share the BASIC information you are looking for lmao

*hint : dont trade brains for balens lol
          Last edited by MsKink; 08-30-2015, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Ok 1st of all chris1909, it is not a bug, indeed the game is working pretty well.
            hawk1world, the reason you are not making any damage on you opponent and he isn't making on you as well is because both of you resistance.
            As I can see in your SS, you have 2.4k dark, so unless your opponent has at least 2k reduction, he wont be doing much dmg on you. Same aplies to you, you were using water, but if your opponent had like your dark, 2.4 water resis, you wont be doing almost no damage on him due your reduction being only 1.4.
            Name: Clay
            Server: S162

Comment

Originally posted by Claytonny View Post
              Ok 1st of all chris1909, it is not a bug, indeed the game is working pretty well.
              hawk1world, the reason you are not making any damage on you opponent and he isn't making on you as well is because both of you resistance.
              As I can see in your SS, you have 2.4k dark, so unless your opponent has at least 2k reduction, he wont be doing much dmg on you. Same aplies to you, you were using water, but if your opponent had like your dark, 2.4 water resis, you wont be doing almost no damage on him due your reduction being only 1.4.
              the 3rd ss is taylors stats and rez not hawks

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
              hahaha the clueless bunch is all here ? lmao

and i DO ahve an answer but i aint going to share it with tools like you lol

hopefully someone is more kind hearted than me and find enough pity in their soul to share the BASIC information you are looking for lmao

*hint : dont trade brains for balens lol
              um if u dont know what is happening or can explain it what the hell are u posting here for?
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-31-2015, 04:09 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909
                um if u dont know what is happening or can explain it what the hell are u posting here for?
                to point out the fact that whale cashers are typically the most clueless players around lol

ill let you figure it out for yourself or keep thinking it is a bug lol keep recharging, youre doing awesome lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                  to point out the fact that whale cashers are typically the most clueless players around lol
                  um are u even on our server to know the type of guy hawk is??? if the answer is yes then u should know he knows how to play the game. if not then u shouldnt be calling someone clueless when the devs dont give the proper info to pass down the to the mod to post and inform the players.

Comment

MsKink, why don't you post a screenshot of your toon. Let us see how far your "brains" got you. Wait, don't bother. It must be really ****** for you to be complaining about cashers. If it wasn't for cashers, R2 would shut down this game and you would have nothing to play and/or complain about. So like I said Cupcakes
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-30-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yeanyoeun1 View Post
                      MsKink, why don't you post a screenshot of your toon. Let us see how far your "brains" got you. Wait, don't bother. It must be really ****** for you to be complaining about cashers. If it wasn't for cashers, R2 would shut down this game and you would have nothing to play and/or complain about. So like I said Cupcakes
                      i have 1231987409122k br and my sylph is better at Cupcakes! now please watch your language lol
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-30-2015, 05:45 AM.

Comment

chris1909,

ok the SS are mixed up haha but well, still we would need to knwo both players Reduction and Resistance at the moment of the fight.
                        hawk must have a pretty amount of Dark resis + he has great Pdef, Tyler reduction being 1.4k makes me think that Hawk resis would be over 2k for dark. At the moment of that SS Tyler resis is on light and dark, but at arena time he could have swamped the resistance and maybe had huge amount on water, idk Hawk redu but pretty much may not be enough to cover Tyler resis.
                        A lot of ppl are lost and wondering why this is happening lately, but believe me, it is 90% cause resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Claytonny View Post
                          chris1909,

ok the SS are mixed up haha but well, still we would need to knwo both players Reduction and Resistance at the moment of the fight.
                          hawk must have a pretty amount of Dark resis + he has great Pdef, Tyler reduction being 1.4k makes me think that Hawk resis would be over 2k for dark. At the moment of that SS Tyler resis is on light and dark, but at arena time he could have swamped the resistance and maybe had huge amount on water, idk Hawk redu but pretty much may not be enough to cover Tyler resis.
                          A lot of ppl are lost and wondering why this is happening lately, but believe me, it is 90% cause resistance.

ok here is an ss of his rez the prob only diff is he has light not water on atm if u want to explain it go for it
                          taylors ss of his rez was right after cws and the fight that was seen with the 2k dm was in cws.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hawk rez.png
Views:	1
Size:	503.1 KB
ID:	1716606

Comment

chris1909,

Well we will never know their resistance at battle moment but I will assume 1- both players redu is 1.4, 2 - Both players resistance are 2k ( Tyler as for water and Hawk as for dark)
                            this is what happens.
                            Tyler Attack with 1.4 redction, Hawk defend with 2k resis, 2000-1400= 600 resistance on Hawk, 600 resis is around -80% dmg if I am not wrong, ( not in game now, cant check).
                            so that makes the dmg being so little.
                            Hawk attacks with 1.4 redction, Tyler defends with 2k resistance, 2000-1400= 600 resistance on Tyler and so on.

I can be wrong about the real resistance, reduction seems to be that, for not getting too much dmg I assume after redction the remaining resis was aroun 600-800 to drop the dmg so low.
                            If 2 players meet into fight, both having the right combination of Resis, yes, it is possible to see fights longs for 10-20 min.

Comment

use different sylph

TAYLER hawkEX
                              Res RED 1400 1482
                              Water Res 50 50 -----> 1482 - 50 = 1432
                              Dark Res 2000 750 -----> 1400 - 750 = 650
                              on sylph dark Water

Comment

Working...