Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

support - Is submitting tickets pointless?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• support - Is submitting tickets pointless?????

I have submitted 2 tickets recently and I am told to check my email now. No ticket number is give either. And nothing shows up in my email. Also old tickets under the old system seem to be null and void now with no action or response. So, is it just a pointless exercise to submit a ticket to r2???? Has support ceased??????

The old system is indeed void, and although the numbers are not always given in the new system, they do go through.

Being as you've sent 2 tickets, one will be closed and merged with the other. What was your in game name, platform, and server number so I can get a ticket number for you. Also what is the ticket regarding please?
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

name- crotchplate, server 418 willowhall, syfygames account. First issue was that my vip level was up to level 5, and score was 915. Then, a couple updates ago it started going down and has gone down steadily, for what reason? I want my vip restored to 915, i need the level benefits and have not had them since this happened
      The second ticket was asking about the ticket process and the status of previous submission where i received no ticket number

Comment

VIP going down might be a function of the fact that you are no longer a VIP.

Comment

No it is not. I have never been a vip, but i have spent enough money to raise it up. I has always gone up not backwards. I know what you are thinking but it does not apply to me.

Comment

You don't get VIP benefit if you are not VIP anyway, so if you are lvl 5 or lvl 9 VIP change nothing until you are actually VIP.
            Have a wonderful day

Comment

No you are wrong. I have temporary VIP pass from fishing and can use them.

Comment

There seems to be a bit of confusion with how VIP points work.

Here is the in game 'VIP Help' (?):

I have circled what I believe is relevant in answering the original poster's query. If it does not, please let me know.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

I don't know why you believe it doesn't apply to you. That is just a weird statement, given what is written in the game itself (as Whakapono pointed out)...

Comment

Working...
                  X